Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to say hello, just discovered your forum.

Only had my tech line a few days now, and I love it.
I also work at a vauxhall dealer so if anyone has any mokka questions I'd be happy to help or dealer related questions.

Cheers guys

Rob

·
Registered
264 Posts
ROBFLEMING said:

I also work at a vauxhall dealer so if anyone has any mokka questions I'd be happy to help or dealer related questions.

Cheers guys

Rob

Welcome

OOPs u going to get bombarded with questions now lol

what dealer u work for

·
Registered
264 Posts
How many Mokkas can you get hold off because they all desperate for theirs on hear now lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I work for Evans Halshaw.
Vauxhall has cut delivery and order slots to 4 per dealer I think it's per month.
Mokkas are like rocking horse do daa now. We were very lucky to get some 1.7 diesel tech lines in Boracay blue last week, one of which I have purchased.
But vauxhall are making it worse for themselves. I think they don't wont to flood the market with them like Nissan did so residual values are weak. Or it could be down to Korea being in a state of war.....
Do you guys know about the updates that are getting released in may, like the option to buy a sunroof, and afl is no longer a standard feature on the SE. Oh 1.4 Turbo is going to be available in 2WD.........

·
Registered
264 Posts
Keep the good news coming for them in the waiting room lol. Thats why i purchased a stock car because they said delivery anytime upto 6 month think if any one orders now it going to be over 6 months.With no AFL standard bet they dont lower the price of the SE

·
Registered
506 Posts
ROBFLEMING said:
Do you guys know about the updates that are getting released in may, like the option to buy a sunroof, and afl is no longer a standard feature on the SE.
Would that be because the AFL doesn't work I wonder. Vauxhall seem to be in complete denial regarding the urgency of the problem or why the delay in what they say is just a software fix.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Hi , and welcome to the forum !!

The May date . Does that refer to orders or any vehicle built from May ( I have a vested interest ! ) ?

·
Registered
713 Posts
Updates already? Cars only been out 2 minutes. Interesting about the AFL. Wonder if it has anything to do with the problems. Suspect people more than happy to have a car without it at the moment with the current problems

·
Registered
236 Posts
There's loads of Mokkas for sale on pistonheads

If you wait you are a mug. Some people waiting since November. Vauxhall taking the pershizzle out of them. I waited 6 weeks for the SE and will be 5 weeks when I get the Exclusiv on Saturday.
Edited by: Love Stallion

·
Registered
817 Posts
Typical, a sunroof to add to the list.

Thats the only thing that was missing from my list of options that I wanted.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
theforestdweller said:
ROBFLEMING said:
Do you guys know about the updates that are getting released in may, like the option to buy a sunroof, and afl is no longer a standard feature on the SE.
Would that be because the AFL doesn't work I wonder. Vauxhall seem to be in complete denial regarding the urgency of the problem or why the delay in what they say is just a software fix.
Yo will still be able the Afl's though. You just have to pay extra for them.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Removing the AFL's as standard fit is usual Vauxhall ploy.
They seem to load up the top of the range model when first launched then 6-9 months later start stripping things out.

They did it with the Astra and the Insignia, now the Mokka. How long before the leather seats become an option?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
ROBFLEMING said:

Cheers guys

Rob
Hi there. I'm sure you will have great fun with it. I'm still waiting for mine. Although I could have had it later this week I am on holiday, at least I have something to look forward to when I get back.

·
Registered
181 Posts
When I searched for Mokka on the pistonheads website (as they don't list it as a Vauxhall model) I only get 32 come up? Some of which are sold and the majority of which are demos. So I am not sure how you are a mug if you wait for a brand new one (with 0% finance) with no mileage on it and the spec you want rather than the one the dealer has.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Forum.

I guess that the changes that will be made in May with the options will not affect any orders in the pipeline or awaiting a build slot? So any new orders from 1st May 2013 will have the AFL as an option whereas any orders before will have the AFL as standard?

Many Thanks,

·
Registered
264 Posts
With no afl this will make the SE a less attractive Mokka to have.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Forum.

You really should of not of mentioned you work for Vauxhall Just yet

I am one of the MUG's that ordered my Mokka on Launch weekend back in November as i wanted all extras i could get.

Any help needed you can pm one of the Mods or Me

Andy

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
NOoooooooo I wanted the sunroof that the Cosmo version on the continent got.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts