Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

I'm looking to change my car in Oct 2013.

I currently drive a 2010 Scenic 1.5 dci.

I have a top 3 list that I have narrowed down for test driving, and in no order;

1 - Vauxhall Mokka SE 4x4 1.7 dci with Sat-Nav option.
2 - Hyundia ix35 Premium 1.7 dci with Individual & Media options.
3 - Nissan Qashai Tekna 1.6 dci.

I will take a look at the new Ford Kuga when its launched Apr 2013.

Thanks.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hey Munster, welcome.

It may be worth considering one of Fords stock Kuga's in the OLD model to test drive now and put it to the test with the Mokka but im sure you will find that The UK Mokka spec will be just as good a comparisson but the ford could be a lot more damaging on you wallet for the same spec vehicle.

I looked into your short listed vehicles to find the Mokka on top of the list when I was hunting for a new car.

Gone for the SE 1.7 4x4 with all of the additional options. The standard SE would be good enough with the nav 600 on its own.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

It would have been nice to see the mokka with a glass roof, or sunroof .

I am impressed with mokka that I looked around. Nice high seating, and light too.

Do you know if both front seats of the SE trim are fully electrically adjustable, or is it just driver side only?

Thanks.

Edited by: munster

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Both are the same but are only partially electrical I believe.

Annoyingly the Mokka Cosmo in Holland can have a sunroof as an option. I really liked the roof and the keyless entry on the Qashqai but the Mokka won out on MPG and CO2 values, spare tyre and digital radio. Current Kuga was useless in the boot, the new one is supposed to have more space but I couldn't wait around.

·
Registered
169 Posts
munster,
I can confirm that both seats in the SE are electrically adjustable. Seat inclination and lumber support are electric, seat position (forward and backward) and backrest elevation are manually adjustable, and height is by pump action.
regards seamaster

1 - 5 of 5 Posts