Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Peeps,

New member from bradford picked my mokka up on friday and took it straight to xenonz uk in bradford and they installed hid headlights, made a huge difference and i like it even more, also had canbus led number plate lights installed

will post pics later

will be getting cree t20 installed by them on friday and also a xenon hid kit installed in my front fogs with full interior led's

will keep you guys posted

·
Registered
315 Posts
Welcome, it will be good to see pics when you have it done.

Which mokka did you go for?

·
Registered
236 Posts
The police are clamping down on illegal HID headlights as they dazzle drivers. Again if you have fog lights on when its not foggy = fines

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have the h7-r fitted as they create the beam pattern without the projector, been using xenonz uk for 7 years now and had them convert every car for me and never got done by police or failed mot

and i never said that i was going to have my foglights on when i shouldnt

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
have a look on their website as they said they would be putting pictures up of my car today or tomorrow

www.xenonz.co.uk

·
Registered
112 Posts
Are these the same as xenon headlampsthen when convertedand if so don`t they have to have a headlamp wash facility to be legal ?

·
Registered
241 Posts
I believe that to be legal they need to be self levelling and have headlamp wash facility.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts