Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Test drove and put down deposit for Demo model which has exactly what I wanted, plus a few extras. Now have to wait until beginning of May for delivery!!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Waiting till may for demo model. They're having a laugh (must be a vauxhall).
Why can't you have it now, make sure you get a reduction if it gets damaged in anyway, or have you yet to agree a price.
Bet you are chuffed to bits though and can't wait to take delivery. What spec have you gone for.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reason they gave me for the May delivery was that Dealers have to keep Demo's for 3 months for VAT reasons. Could not believe they had exactly what I was looking - SE 1.7 CDTi FWD Auto in Snowflake White with the Navi 600 and Rear view Camera. All the other dealers I called had nothing close to what I was looking for. Really chuffed and the next 5 week will go quickly (I hope) and will ensure that it will have thorough inspection before taking delivery.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I am sure you will love it.
My delivery will be delayed by the fact that I will be on holiday when it arrives, so I won't get it much before you get yours. I will just have to try and put all things mokka out of my head so I can enjoy my holiday with my grandchildren.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you. Enjoy your holiday. But you now have something to look forward to, instead of getting those post holiday blues

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've just had an auto se in white it's brill. I should have had it beginning of June as I ordered it 3 of jan but on way home a few weekends ago I stop a Wrexham dealer to see if they had a white mokka to show my wife and to my shock they had the very model which had come in 2 days earlier for MDs wife so they say but she went for a different one so as I was buying from there satellite garage in mold I've had it
and I can not stay out of it now !!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Glad to hear that you can't stay out of it Dangerousdavies as it shows that you are really enjoying your mokka. I have been told that mine will be at my dealers by the weekend for delivery next Wednesday. There is only one thing wrong with that, which is I am on holiday with my grandchildren so won't be able to able to collect until the end of the month. When I have been to Florida with my own children in the past I have not wanted to come home. I am sure that this time I will have mixed feelings, in that I know that I will still want to stay there but equally I will be wanting to get back so I can play with my new toy.
Will I be frustrated or what.

·
Registered
197 Posts
5weeks must be one of the shortest waiting times for a mokka even though its a demo but it does have factory options which should have made it 5+months wait for most. hope you enjoy it when it arrives.
I'm sure you'll have pleanty of info to read from here and finally welcome.

ps there were biscuits in the waiting area to go with your tea but you'll have to replenish those each day with a variety becuase there seems to be a lot of us waiting.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I replenished the biscuits yesterday but I see someone has snaffled the lot again !!!!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Do you still get the lifetime warranty for a already registered Demo model?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
psp888 said:
Do you still get the lifetime warranty for a already registered Demo model?
Yes, I specifically asked and was told that I would still get the lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
584 Posts
My garage is offering life time warranty on second owner network Q

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well seems to meyou've got the best of both! Mine was going to be sometime in June and im going away in june too so i would have been in same situation
I keep on thinking of things to go shopping for just for an excuse to drive it sad or what

1 - 14 of 14 Posts