Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

just joined as have a 2016 Mokka which has started opening its windows on its own.

Full story is that it was ok until we jump started our other car with it. Since then it just opens the windows, keys are not being touched, for example overnight and the windows are open in the morning.

Had it in local garage who couldn't find anything wrong. Out of used car warantluy but have to get this sorted. Vauxhall dealer closed due to lockdown.

I see lots of posts about this but no actual solution.. Can someone advise please

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi have this intermittent problem with Windows .I think someone said .if you hold the remote close button down to long the Windows open .I have to check the Windows last thing at night it's very intermittent but a pain

·
Registered
472 Posts
@Fred7 another one for you :eek:

If you know might be just best tell them as it will never change, call me weird but i joined the Vectra C forum as soon as i got a Vectra to learn about them and get advice and same as the Mokka. But i think that thats just normal practice, hell salesmen and women cant get over why i want to look under the bonnet of any car at any price im buying even if it does have a FSH :oops::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
To my recollection everybody who has had this problem has eventually realised it was something activating the remote, from having it in tight trouser pockets to the cat standing on it, if that is not the case unfortunately there is no known solution here.

Dog_book, your response offers nothing but confusion to the poster, who will not be aware of the motivation of your post, most Mokka Club members are happy to share any tips they have without reservation or expectation of commitment.

·
Super Moderator
9,153 Posts
Dog_Book
Your post has nothing to do with the Thread Heading.

Aside for clarification, with Admins suggestion we're trying to remove barriers new users face when joining the site and make it an easier process for users to create an account and start posting on the forums. So, if a new member dives straight in with a question I appeal to certain members to be accommodating, hopefully answer/help with the problem and if not then please refrain from posting an adverse comment.
I might add that I belong to numerous car forums and have not experienced this attitude of scorn/vitriol in any of them, so please be more welcoming. Thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts