Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have today put a deposit down for a dealers ex Demonstrator 1.7 CDTI Exclusive in Summit White with Navi 600 and the front camera system options to mention a few. Proper demo as very very low mileage.
Was put of new one due to the lead time as well as the good deal I got on the demo. If I waited my part ex would have been worth a £1000 less.
Due to pick up within next 10 days ( and counting)!!
Watch this space.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Do you still get the 100000 mile warranty with a demonstrator?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You certainly do, all the benefits of a new car with just the demo miles. Lifetime warranty and AA cover.
Oh and no 0% finance available, same score as the Techline model!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
AA cover for the car? Dealer extra or does everybody get that?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Just a word to the wise on ex-demos . Please make sure that you are given the correct paperwork for your entitlement to the lifetime warranty . If not, and you choose to use other dealers , you may have difficulty proving that you qualify . Anyway , hope you enjoy your purchase, much to the chagrin of those here that are waiting .

·
Registered
124 Posts
Just had call to say my baby has been delivered this morning, will check her over later and sign fir her and collect her tomorro, bue bye 1.9 sri Astra.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The warranty was the clincher in the deal, as it is/was registered to a dealer I should have no issue.
I have called a number of dealers and they all collaborated what my dealer is telling me.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Be great to see some pictures when you pick your new baby up! Enjoy...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shall post once collected, she's ready just awaiting on DVLA and plate transfer to go through.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

One I got when I popped in to check her out.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Only a matter of days I hope!!
One of the best colours in my personal opinion. (Each to their own).

·
Registered
41 Posts
Fingers crossed, let's hope the dealer gets their finger out so you can have it by the weekend..

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dealer is fantastic its DVLA holding things up with plate transfer, put money on it being done for Wednesday as I have work commitments that I am unable to change!

·
Registered
41 Posts
How long has it taken so far to transfer the plate, I'm interested as I will have to do the same. Thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi,

I Have a number plate which I want to put on my Mokka (once it arrives). I spoke to the dealer about this and he said they will be able to put thepersonalizednumber plate on the car before registering it to a '13' plate. All i had to do is give them my registration certificate and they will do the rest (even print new plates FOC)

I don't currently have the plates on a car as i have a company car, so the process might be quicker as theydon'thave to transfer the registration from one to another.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
9am dealer appointment in the morning booked for collection.
Sleepless night I think is on the cards.
Shall update with afew pictures and initial thoughts/review in due course.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts