Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome Acker. If you need a seat in the waiting room I hope to be vacating mine soon and as I have been sat in it quite a while I can say it is reasonably comfortable and near to the biscuit tin.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Acker said:
Hi, I am new to this forum.Have already found it helpful.Thanks.
Hi acker

Just as point of interest, when was your order date and do you have an expected dealer arrival date?

welcome to the forum and i hope your wait will be short.

Did you bring to the waiting room the mandatory doughnuts!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi,
I was lucky. My dealer had the model and colour we wanted in stock. Had it 3 days after ordering.

·
Registered
584 Posts
What model have you ordered and what colour?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Acker said:
Hi,
I was lucky. My dealer had the model and colour we wanted in stock. Had it 3 days after ordering.
Wow you were really lucky, are you enjoying you're new vehicle. does it live up to your expectations?

On the other hand, not your fault, I'm thinking of the dealer you purchased from.

Did they order a number of cars to keep in stock for quick sales, thus, delaying everyone else who are waiting anything up to 6 months. This doesn't seem entirely fair.

i would be interested in hearing from anyone who has waited for a similar car and ordered before yours. How do they feel?

Anyway, gripe over. Please dont take what I said against you. I'm just jealous. Good luck to you and again enjoy your new pride and joy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

I took delivery on my new Mokka on Tuesday. I ordered it on the 13th April 2013 so was very lucky to have it so quickly. I have the 1.4 turbo 4x4 in Royal Blue. I love it!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Tracey

Post some photos please

·
Registered
349 Posts
Tracey said:
Hi

I took delivery on my new Mokka on Tuesday. I ordered it on the 13th April 2013 so was very lucky to have it so quickly. I have the 1.4 turbo 4x4 in Royal Blue. I love it!
Hey! wait a minute
How many more people not getting doughnuts for the waiting room.

Is this a ploy from dealers .... I get you a car you dont need to get the newbies anything.

Bahhh
unhappy.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Sorry - it may be my fault - I pinch a doughnut each time I call in. I've had my Mok nearly 2 weeks now, but I like to pop in to see some old faces, check who's left & who's new! Wagon Wheel,anyone?
Last one out - hit the lights & lock up please.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Zig62 said:
Sorry - it may be my fault - I pinch a doughnut each time I call in. I've had my Mok nearly 2 weeks now, but I like to pop in to see some old faces, check who's left & who's new! Wagon Wheel,anyone?
 Last one out - hit the lights & lock up please.
Oi those biscuits and cakes are ONLY for people still waiting. You've got your own room now down the corridor ... Mokka Owners (emphasis on OWNER)!!!!! Get out of our room and bring back all the things you have pinched!!!!!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
I'm sorry. Can I interest you in some of my 'humble pie'?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Zig62 said:
I'm sorry. Can I interest you in some of my 'humble pie'?
Only if it tastes mighty nice

·
Registered
240 Posts
Custard or cream with that?
Just a word of warning..... if some of you have been in the waiting room fora long time & scoffing LOTS of 'goodies' then you may want to ring your dealer & upgrade to an Antara so you'll fit in it!! Only kidding!!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Zig62 said:
Custard or cream with that? 
Just a word of warning..... if some of you have been in the waiting room for a long time & scoffing LOTS of 'goodies' then you may want to ring your dealer & upgrade to an Antara so you'll fit in it!!  Only kidding!!
And you just keeeeeep digging

Oh and ice cream please

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
*sigh* ignore them all. Welcome to the group you two. Royal Blue is certainly a rare colour for Mokkas, you wouldn't think it would be either since its the only paint without the uplift.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts