Super Moderator
10,101 Posts
After having lost it, there had to be oil on the road. :rolleyes: Click

·
Super Moderator
10,101 Posts

·
Registered
Mokka X Elite in Satin Steel Grey Metallic plus Mokka X Styling Kit.
185 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,101 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,101 Posts
I missed tonight's Episode 3 and just wondered if there are any comments about the programme?

·
Super Moderator
10,101 Posts
I managed to view this evening and it was once again entertaining and a laugh. :LOL:

·
Super Moderator
10,101 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,101 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,101 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,101 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,101 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
To be honest I don’t watch it .it still kids with toys

·
Super Moderator
10,101 Posts
After a hard day at the office and a good meal, relax in front of the tv with your favourite beverage and watch three guys having the time of their lives driving vehicles many of us could only have in our dreams. Garbage, kids with toys maybe a comparison, but I certainly had a laugh and after all it is classed as light entertainment. Chill out.
I'm looking forward to next week, last in series. :)

·
Super Moderator
10,101 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,101 Posts
A Tribute to Sabine Schmitz will be broadcast at 7:30pm on BBC One on Wednesday, April 7th.

The racing driver, who won the Nürburgring 24 Hours twice, first appeared on Top Gear in 2004. She returned as a host a little over a decade later.

The specially-produced programme will see Top Gear’s current presenters – Freddie Flintoff, Chris Harris and Paddy McGuinness – joined by former hosts Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, James May, Rory Reid and Matt LeBlanc, as well as guests such as David Coulthard, Susie and Toto Wolff, and Jess Hawkins.

·
Super Moderator
10,101 Posts
I watched the half hour Sabine Shmitz tribute last night and the woman was completely fearless. The whole cast had nothing but respect/admiration for her and what an example to humanity.

241 - 260 of 261 Posts