Administrator
10,731 Posts

·
Administrator
10,731 Posts

·
Administrator
10,731 Posts
Just watched last Sunday's return of Top Gear, The twenty-eighth series and second series presented by Chris Harris, Paddy McGuinness and Freddie Flintoff.
It was a "Boys Own" episode but I must say that Freddie Flintoff has nerves of steel.

·
Administrator
10,731 Posts
It has strayed from the original, but it's now light entertainment which in today's society is desperately needed. o_O

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Yeah, the mind boggles at what the cost per show is -- the locations they film at, the production team, hotels, salarys, cars being driven to destruction --- and the BBC want to do away with the free TV licences for the over 75's

·
Administrator
10,731 Posts
I pay my tv license, am I really concerned as to the cost of the show, nah! o_O

·
Administrator
10,731 Posts
Apart from Chris Harris in a two million pound McLaren racing a fighter jet nothing much of interest happened.

·
Administrator
10,731 Posts

·
Administrator
10,731 Posts

·
Administrator
10,731 Posts
Just watched the Chris Harris Show. Series 28: Episode 4 Click

·
Administrator
10,731 Posts
Just watched Episode 5 Click (y)

·
Administrator
10,731 Posts
The last in this series. Click

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Just popping back in to say that Top Gear has, to a great degree, recovered its 'mojo.

There is a chemistry between the presenters that was totally lacking when Chirs Evans and Matt LeBlanc were presenting.

Not at all concerned about production costs as it is still a massive money-spinner for the BBC and is still sold to 109 territories.

221 - 240 of 267 Posts