Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Chaps,
Just picked up our 1.7 SE 4x4 Boracay Blue Yesterday. Wifes car, first drive back from Melton Mobray to Gloucester gave her time to bed in and enjoy. She really likes the feel and style of the car. Looking forward to many many years of service.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Melton to Gloucester, long way to go for a car!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, good drive, Aston had the car we wanted, brand new in stock with a decent price. Found / bought it friday took delivery on Monday.

Went to local dealer first but they didnt have the model we wanted in stock, tried to convince us to buy the 1.4T but they were not moving much on price so we went looking. Its our first Vauxhall, must say nicely impressed.

I finally got the keys from her tonight and took it for a bit of a run. Nice car, engine is quiet and the headlights are really kinda cool, love the autodip.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Installed the factory Mudflaps today. Fit really well installation a piece of cake. Quick run through the wet B roads showed that they do help keeping the muck off. Look good as well, very unobtrusive.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Yes - Pictures please! I'm considering the mudflaps also. I assume it's just self tappers into the interior plastic of the wheel arch? I seem to have a vague recollection of worries that they were screwed into metal and thus could be a source of corrosion - would be good to get some reassurance

·
Registered
767 Posts
AndySandy said:
How much is it for the mud flaps? That's something else I should have tried to get of the salesman on a freebie!
From a participatingdealer fullyfitted inc. V.A.T. the princely sum of £90.

Available on ebay much cheaperwith DIY fitment.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts