Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking up my new Mokka 1.7d Exclusiv tomorrow morning so super excited, its a beauty! Satin Steel Grey colour. Have only seen a couple of white ones so far on the road. Also has the eco engine, was warned off this one due to filter in engine but wanted this one.Any one got one with this?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Delboy13, there is a black one in Fife which travels towards Kincardine on the A985 in the morning and back towards Rosyth in the evening. It doesn't seem to have the AFL problem.! With a bit of luck my blue one will be traveling between Glenrothes and Falkirk each day as well. Whereabouts in the Kingdom are you based?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Iainf1, I am in the Kirkcaldy area although getting car from Edinburgh garage. Is it the 1.7 diesel u have? The blue is a nice colour also, not seen any of them on the road either!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi delboy13,

I have the 1.7CDTi exclusive in misty lake, been driving it now since 15/01/13 and apart from a minor issue with the parking sensor (now fixed) i'm loving every minute of it. I'm sure you will too, enjoy

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Hope to see a review and some pics from you soon delboy13. I need my fix.
I've also gone for the 1.7 Cdti. Went for the velvet red but seem to have the misty lake replacement, you know the one it has the invisibility paint.
Really can't wait for end of April to come it seems like forever from when I ordered it on the launch day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts