Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked her up this morning!

Forget what the reviews say, it drives like a dream. Plenty of power when you need it, holds the road well and quite on the motorway!

For you poor souls still waiting for yours, well hang in there my friends for it is well worth the wait!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Congrats Chris!!!

Which model do you have?

Hopefully getting mine next week!!!!!!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Fantastic!!!! Glad the power and noise arnt an issue!!!! Can't wait to get mine!!!!!

How do you find the cd400? I've got a good portable satnav I will use but there seems to be other things that are also missing if you don't have the nav system.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all, been reading comments on the forum now for a few weeks now.

I ordered a mokka exclusive 1.7 cdti 4x4 in boracay blue on the 30/11/12 the dealership have set me up with email up dates but I have not received anything since the 1st email! I think the dealer at that time was thinking delivery 1/3/13 on new plates. But from comments I don't think this will be happening?? Anyone have any thoughts on when I will be looking?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi, I ordered a summit white exclusive on 17 nov with an expected delivery date at the end of feb, however the tracking website doesn't advise a build date yet, so went to my dealership today as my mot and tax are due on my part ex, he advised me delivery should now be 13 April, (unless I want Boracay blue or black as they have both of them in stock ).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, thanks for getting back to me. Is it 4x4 they are offering? As I have a part exchanged arranged as well and it will be getting close to tax and mot

·
Registered
25 Posts
For someone who was raised on mw/ lw radios,constant fizzing and crackling and fitting of suppressors and listened to radio luxemburg (208m), I found it a daunting task to work the radio let alone the sat nav. Press this, turn this, press this again, turn this again. Having said that, 30 mins with the manual, and a younger head,(daughter) I am now looking forward to a Higher grade certificate in nav 600. Great music system and 100% better sat nav than 'Tom Tom'. Moving on to Standard grade USB port tomorrow.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Pritch83 said:
Hi, thanks for getting back to me. Is it 4x4 they are offering? As I have a part exchanged arranged as well and it will be getting close to tax and mot
No just a standard 1.6 petrol exclusive. My first mot is due next month then it also needs taxing, never had white before but it means waiting another two months. I am tempted to get the blue one though as it also has the black dashboard which I prefer (as does the summit white one I have on order).

·
Registered
3 Posts
If its petrol you want and your not too bothered on colour I would as it saves you money and time. I need a 1.7 cdti 4WD (4x4) so I will probably have to be patient I have till may for both tax and mot I'm more concerned the mileage I'm continuing to put on it. But they said they will still give me the part exchange price when pick up my mokka. I tell they I did high mileage!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
On Wednesday I picked up my new Mokka SE 1.7 CDTi 4x4 in black. It's an absolutely fantastic vehicle. My insurance and road tax has halved, having part-exchanged an Audi S.Line Quattro. My only problem is I bought the showroom car that was probably built per Oct. I am having issues driving in the dark due to the Adaptive Forward Lighting. It isn't working and so I'm dazzling everyone.
I'm sure I will get this fixed and other than that, I agree it is a dream!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts