Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like to say hello to everyone, picked up my Mokka last Saturday 1.7 CDTI Tech model so far so good.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome...

You lucky thing. I ordered Feb and have been told est 29th July

The waiting is killing me!!......(Slowly)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I walked in and ordered 1 week before delivery, did not know people were having to wait so long.

·
Registered
181 Posts
ah, I suppose thats the difference between ordering one and buying one! ordering a specific vehicle that they do not have in stock, or, buying what they have in stock!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
guess your right, they had two in stock when I pop in to have a look

·
Registered
113 Posts
Enjoy - picking my 1.7 techline up tommorrow - cant wait - is the sat nav easy to use as will need it to find my way home as dealer is about 50 miles from where I live

·
Registered
339 Posts
Welcome along galaxy,

Get a pic up on the gallery quick smart.

·
Registered
817 Posts
MokkaFokka said:
Welcome...

You lucky thing. I ordered Feb and have been told est 29th July 

The waiting is killing me!!......(Slowly)
Think yourself lucky. I ordered 20th Nov delivery 14th June........just under 7 months. Its more than killing me.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
GJM91, same colour as mine, took me a while to relise the outer silver ring on the SAT NAV Knob was the selector for the menu's. You push it in to make your choice on all menu's. I have only drove mine for two days as I work away from home so my good lady has the pleasure of using it all the time. Won't be back home for another two weeks :-(

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kirby said:
Welcome along galaxy,

Get a pic up on the gallery quick smart.

will get the wife to sms me some as I wont be home for another two weeks.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
You lucky devil. I didn't want the satnav but would have loved to have had the rear camera. Just hope that now it has finally been built (pick up on Thursday) that they have got the spec wrong and have fitted me a satnav & rear camera for free. I won't be holding my breath though.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mokkadna said:
You lucky devil. I didn't want the satnav but would have loved to have had the rear camera. Just hope that now it has finally been built (pick up on Thursday) that they have got the spec wrong and have fitted me a satnav & rear camera for free. I won't be holding my breath though.
Sat/Nav is nice but I would have liked the reversing camera as well

·
Registered
572 Posts
Mokkadna said:
You can't have the rear camera without the SatNav

Ooops sorry misread what you wrote so just ignore this reply
Edited by: AlyG

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'mtold you have to update Sat/Nav yearly at a cost of around £100 does anyone know if this is correct

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
John said:
 I'm told you have to update Sat/Nav yearly at a cost of around £100 does anyone know if this is correct
They do recommend that you buy new maps each year and they would cost approximately £100, however most companies releas new maps every quarter (ouch!). That would cost a fortune.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts