Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Just bought my 1.7 Mokka Exclusiv, Picking it up Monday & I cannot wait!
Thought I'd sign up and say Hi

·
Registered
584 Posts
welcome and enjoy the car, carefully check the vehicle particularly the lower front, some have found damage from the transporter. The spec is very good and I as an Exclusiv owner am delighted. Owned since 1.3.13

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just been offered misty lake one from dealer due to white one we originally ordered has got accident damage. Has been sent to the body shop for repair.

·
Registered
584 Posts
thats not good, I wouldnt accept a repaired "new" car, some other poor person will invest their savings in that! I wonder if the delaer will tell them

·
Registered
199 Posts
Unless your in same boat as me. They say they have a car in stock and I've been waiting 4 weeks for a car "any day now". Hope yours arrives on time

·
Registered
94 Posts
Sandyfla said:
Just been offered misty lake one from dealer due to white one we originally ordered has got accident damage. Has been sent to the body shop for repair.
Sooooo ... are you taking the Misty Lake? Deffo will be a unique car as colour has been discontinued since half Jan... has this one been at the dealer's for some time or did he get it in newly? Where was the damage on the white one and how serious?

Edited by: sebaso67

·
Registered
10 Posts
sebaso67 said:
Sandyfla said:

Sooooo ... are you taking the Misty Lake? Deffo will be a unique car as colour has been discontinued since half Jan... has this one been at the dealer's for some time or did he get it in newly? Where was the damage on the white one and how serious?
Damaged on the roof at the front next to windscreen.
3/4 along the roof

1 - 9 of 9 Posts