Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently bought the new mokka having traded in a mokka x 2018 - still trying to find my way around the controls - does anyone know if the wing mirrors fold in as they did on my old car?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yes, they do. Exactly the same.

·
Super Moderator
10,171 Posts
Reactions: Karenbro

·
Registered
Black Mokka X 1.4 T Active 2019 {from new}
84 Posts
Welcome Karenbro.

If its a Nav premium SRI they go in when you lock and out on unlock not sure if normal SRI have manual fold as old model or not. (can't see it on spec just says adjustable).

·
Registered
560 Posts
Who's car are you on about?
Dunno im half asleep, Ive forgotten whats in the brochure i know the SE has power mirrors but do all the X's?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It says you pull the wing mirror adjustment switch back - it goes left and right to adjust the mirrors but won't budge if I try to pull it back am I doing something wrong?
Welcome Karenbro.

If its a Nav premium SRI they go in when you lock and out on unlock not sure if normal SRI have manual fold as old model or not. (can't see it on spec just says adjustable).
It's just the SRI they don't go in when the car is locked and as the button doesn't move to retract them I'm presuming that's not a feature of the car and wanted to check with the experts :)
Welcome Karenbro.

It's just the SRI the mirrors don't go in when the car is locked and as the button doesn't move to retract them I presumed that this function isn't available on this model but wanted to check with the experts :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
My 1.4T active has manual fold in, the 2021 nav premium I drove Saturday folded mirrors when locking with remote, I imagine that non premium must at least have manual fold back similar to original Mokka.

·
Registered
84 Posts
It says you pull the wing mirror adjustment switch back - it goes left and right to adjust the mirrors but won't budge if I try to pull it back am I doing something wrong?

It's just the SRI they don't go in when the car is locked and as the button doesn't move to retract them I'm presuming that's not a feature of the car and wanted to check with the experts :)

It's just the SRI the mirrors don't go in when the car is locked and as the button doesn't move to retract them I presumed that this function isn't available on this model but wanted to check with the experts :)
Have you put the mirror adjustment switch in the centre position?
Needs to be there before you pull it back on the original Mokka.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome Karenbro.

Yes did that - moves right and left but not back

·
Registered
84 Posts
If not it may be a manual push back but double check switch and handbook.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think it depends on what model you pick. I have the new Mokka Elite Nav Premium and the mirrors operate as I approach the car and close as I walk away.
I have recently bought the new mokka having traded in a mokka x 2018 - still trying to find my way around the controls - does anyone know if the wing mirrors fold in as they did on my old car?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just been in a Vauxhall dealer if its not premium the only way to fold mirrors on a lower spec to do it by hand.
From the mouth of the salesmen who drives one.
If it won't do it like your old Mokka think its not going to happen.

·
Registered
6 Posts
You've got the posher version then lol. Thanks for your reply :) :)
One of the things I really love about the new Mokka is the autonomous cruise control and autonomous brake lights. With it having an automatic gearbox it can follow the car in front and slow down with it to a stop and start again when the traffic moves again. Very useful in town, all I do is steer. Its great but obviously I keep aware of things in case it doesn't work. (Still gaining its trust) 😆.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts