Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just discovered this forum, i ordered my Mokka on the 18.11.12 exclusive 1.7cdti 130ps plus sat nav in boracay blue. I was told delivery jan/feb, but i asked for 1st march so on new reg plate. I was then told in jan by dealer it would now be march/april. on tues i was told it had now been built but same delivery date, i asked for tracking number yesterday as found thisout on her, and the tracker says it on build slot 15jan, so not sure if it's built built or inbuild progress. Getting very excited n very jealous of those who have there's lol I've not yet seen anyOTR so hope it stays that way till i get mine haha

I ordered on free fuel weekend and managed to smile swetly and get free mats and an extrahalf tank of diesel on top of fuel card. I supposse one thing t o a longer wait, is more money to save to put down

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hi Kezj, same order weekend but end of April so you've done well.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey bandage boy

i'm getting very impatient now haha Can't wait for her to arrive.I'm not holding out much hope it will be mid april after reading alot of things on here. Naughty vauxhall getting us all excited then making us wait!!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts