Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Im new to the forum. I have been looking at putting an order in after a recent test drive but due to my conservative nature Im holding back until I have done my research.
At the moment its a toss up between the mokka and a nissan juke - Im edging towards the mokka but need some encouragement!

·
Registered
374 Posts
We looked at the Juke, but no fixed roof bar options stopped us considering any further.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I looked at the Juke then looked away!!!
Actually the front just annoys me as i cant work out which lights are supposed to be the eyes!!!!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Juke just has no boot space and if you can't get roof rails then what is the point? Added to this the Juke you can only get AWD on the most expensive model. And yes it looks hinky.

·
Registered
96 Posts
We also looked at the Juke and took one out on 15 Nov. Felt a bit sqeezed into it and with small boot went off the idea, I don't think I really wanted a Nissan, only to find a card from vauxhaul through the letter box, rang them up about the Mokka launch to see if they had a demo car, straight round and tested the SE AWD and the rest is history, apart from the wait now.

·
Registered
219 Posts
If you'll need to get anyone 5'9" or taller in the back then forget the juke as they'll be scuffing the roof !

Edited by: Macca

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi Littlemokkabigcoffee. I started out determined to get a Juke but when I took the family to the Nissan dealer & got up close I soon realised that thelack oflegroom/headheight in the back plus the awkwardly narrowdoor gap to get into the back plus thesmall boot meant it would never work for us. Husband hated the looks but I quite liked that. Plus once we'd gone for the top of the range version with toys it wasn't going to be cheap.

So I started looking round at other options (CX5, CRv, IX35 etc etc all too big and thirsty) then I came across the idea of the Mokka & once I'd seen one in the flesh I was hooked. The wait for exactly what I want is a downer but as this is the first new car I've ever bought myself I'll be patient. Hope you find the car you want.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I looked at the Juke as well. However it didn't have the head room I needed and the drivers position is lower than the Mokka. So I dived in on the 24th Feb. Got a build slot on 6th June and a completion date of 13th July. My Mokka is now on the BOHEME which has just docked in Shanghai. Expected delivery date is 6th September 1 week after the initial estimate.

Mokka Diesel 1.7 CDTI SE 4WD white, with a rear view camera and sat nav.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Don't forget the lifetime warranty on the Mokka.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts