Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I've been following the forum for a few weeks desperate to get any/all information on the Mokka while waiting delivery of mine.
Ordered 1st December 1.6 Exclusive in DeepEspresso.
Thanks to the forum I got on the tracking website and ever since its said delivery date week 01/02/13!
Emails from the salesman at Evans Halshall on a weekly basis bounced around 27th January to the 1st Feb.
Chased up today and it has now landed and is at Portbury docks. So close yet so far.....

Delivery is now 3rd February which seems such a long way away, but closer than a lot of your delivery dates so I do feel lucky.

Always looking when I'm out and about but yet to see one on my travels.

There has been some great information and advice from what I've seen so far - great job everyone.

Andy

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome to the MOC.... you will love the mokka when you get it... not long now.. I waited about 12 days it killed me lol..

·
Registered
42 Posts
Good Luck!

I ordered mine in the first week of September. I have been promised it by Friday 1st as well!

I cant wait!!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
MokkaPakka, Welcome. Did you spend all that time lurking, thinking up your name.?

Time well spent indeed, lots of competition on that front.

Loads of tips and reviews on extras on MOC for when the big day arrives.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Oooh deep espresso. What interior did you go for?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interior is Cocoa/Dark Adriatic. Must admit I was more interested in the interior colour choice, the wife chose the DeepEspresso.

Choice of colour was a bargaining choice to let me order it!!

She hates the Oriental Blue colour of my current Corsa!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just had confirmation from my dealer ...... Car arrives at the dealers on Friday and will be available for me to collect on Monday.

These last few days are going to be hell!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hang on in there MokkaPakka!!!!

The wait will only make the receiving better!!!!!!!!

Very happy with mineeventhough i only got it today!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts