Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, just acquired a satin steel 1.7tdci SE, so far so good

only prob is my iphone won't pair i think this is because my wife picked up the car...LOL

·
Registered
90 Posts
Nice, I have ordered the Satin Steel colour also. Still waiting to see a member post pics of this colour tho' as every time I see brochures or online pics it seems to change shades.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Very nice now I just have to see how far out my dealer is going to push my delivery date to get me hands on one.

·
Registered
494 Posts
LS, It's the car you are supposed to admire

·
Registered
33 Posts
Wow! Thank you for sharing your photos of your Mokka in satin steel grey ;o)
Can't wait for mine to arrive in February - although I think I'm going to request it to have the "13" plate and wait until 1 March!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks folk's, the drive is a long story & looks can be deceiving its well slippy in the ice, we changed from a Audi A3 but length/width is almost identical, i changed because purely on driving position & access so all in everything is working out fine as my wife didn't fancy a jeep as such, so i think this suits both types/style of car from small family car to jeep in one

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
They're imbedded on the thread so they should just show up - depending on the setup you're using to view the forum of course.What happens if you go direct to the photo via this link....
http://i48.tinypic.com/ebbm2d.jpg?

·
Registered
296 Posts
It could have something to do with you antivirus as if the pic is a jpeg or bmp sometimes i have know this to be a problem. Or if you are viewing through a work system or server this could also be a cause

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Okay if that link isn't working for you it's not the forum but the sites that have the photos on that you have an issue with. This is tinypic.com while warrenc's photos are on photobucket so no direct link (unless they both end up in the same place).
Try flushing your cache on your browser out and trying again. What browser are you using?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts