Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

Just joined so thought I would come and say hi.
Ordered my Mokka from J Davy Vauxhall in Basingstoke 9th Feb and still waiting for a build date.
I have gone for the 1.7CDTi SE 2WD in Satin Steel Grey with Navi600, Space saver Spare and the rear camera.

After reading a number of the posts here it looks like im in for a long wait, but well worth it.

I was very lucky to be able to see all the different colors on their delivered cars so that helped with choosing my color.

So, heres to a long wait

Cheers

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Welcome to the club.
Pull up a chair and put your feet up. Help yourself to coffee and biscuits in the waiting room.
There is so much information to read up on in the club. I hope you don't become addicted but if you do, we have our own thread on it.
When you post have a search to see if there is already a thread on what you are posting, as it saves having the moderators on your back as they become a bit heavy after a while.
No seriously they are okay and have a job to do to keep us in line.
Edited by: Mokkadna

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply.I have already eaten too many biscuits and if I eat anymore I aint gonna fit behind the wheel.
Have I put my first post in the right place?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi Mokkalee - I'm waiting for the same car+extras as you except mine's gonna be Silver. Enjoy the waiting room!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hello mokkalee, I live in basingstoke although I bought my mokka from Eden in reading.
Picked it up 1st March, it'll be worth the wait

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers.I will look out for ya and give you a toot.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Mokkadna said:
When you post have a search to see if there is already a thread on what you are posting, as it saves having the moderators on your back as they become a bit heavy after a while.

Hmmm, I might have had a large portion of ice cream but I didn't think I was putting on weight. Will have to get some new batteries into the WiiFit.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
DietCokeBloke said:
Mokkadna said:

Hmmm, I might have had a large portion of ice cream but I didn't think I was putting on weight. Will have to get some new batteries into the WiiFit. 

1 - 9 of 9 Posts