Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Vauxhall Mokka 2021 Ultimate Nav Auto 130 in Mamba Green
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Thought I'd stick my nose in here having now taken delivery of my new Mokka. Its the new 2021 edition Ultimate Nav Auto 130PS in Mamba Green. Loving the car so far but im a little biased as I've driven Vauxhalls pretty much all my life. Started with an 2008 Astra 1.6 CDTi elite, then had a Corsa VXR Nurburgring Edition, then an Astra J VXR Mk6 and then a 2017 insignia B which I chopped in for the new Mokka yesterday.

Obligatory pictures:

Super Moderator
Hi Moonman52 and welcome to this Forum. It certainly looks impressive. (y)

Registered
It's a bit too green for my liking, but I like the dash and hope it serves you well.

Registered
Vauxhall Mokka 2021 Ultimate Nav Auto 130 in Mamba Green
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I understand the colour isn't to everyone's liking but that's what drew me to it.

Super Moderator
BR 3 car pacer. 10 litre turbo diesel
Hello and welcome to the forum. Let us know how you get on with the latest Mokka.

Registered
I'm a newbie too. Just got this weekend the same new Mokka in Quartz Grey with a black roof and spare wheel. Love being raised up higher in the car and similarly I've owned Vauxhalls all my car driving carrier since 1974

Super Moderator
BR 3 car pacer. 10 litre turbo diesel
Hello and welcome to the forum. Please let us know how you get on with your new Mokka 馃憤

Registered
Hello and welcome to the forum. Please let us know how you get on with your new Mokka 馃憤
Thank you I will. Its the first automatic car I've owned and with all the technology it has all I have to do is steer it, though I still drive safely of course and don't rely on that technology.

Super Moderator
Hi Vauxhallman and welcome to this Forum.
Your future review would be appreciated. (y)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts