Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Like many of you on here, I am in the waiting line for my Mokka. I come to the Gallery section to fantasize over sitting in my very own......(which owning one actually seems more like a fantasy at the moment). I have gone for the techline spec as I require sat nav for my endless driving around the country for work.

I have seen and played with the Navi600 in the showroom etc, but haven't actually seen it's full potential.

I currently use a USB for my music which is fine, i know that will work with no problems. However as its a 150gb usb drive, i use it for other media, Xvid movies, photos etc.
After reading the manual I can see that you can display pictures on the Navi600?? Has anyone tried this?> if so could they post photos of the photo example so I can see what I can expect??

Also, I can't see any reference to Movies, but i'm guessing you cant play movies on the Navi600, but has anyone tried at all?

Thanks in advance fellow Mokkerers!

·
Registered
129 Posts
You can't play any video format, I think the manual actually states do not at any circumstances put a DVD in the navi,(not sure about video file on USB) but manual just says you can add a photo that's all. I haven't tried to put a photo on yet because I like the spinning Vauxhall sign that comes up when you switch it on (which I think the photo will replace)
Have used USB on iPhone 4S for music with no problems at all. Edited by: Skavish2003

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Skavish2003. I'll have a little play when i am introduced to my Mokka!!!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
No doubt! I sat in mine for hours, was like Xmas morning playing with the gizmos and learning how they work. Think neighbours now think I'm more mental. Supposed to be having nice weather Sunday so hopefully she will get a nice clean! Woot.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't wait wait to clean my Mokka in the summer. I have no interest in cleaning my current car hehe Sunday is supposed to be a belter of a day, enjoy the washing and cruising!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes you can display JPG pictures only, the only issue I have is I don't know the aspect ratio of the display or the resolution of the display so the pictures I upload don't quite fill the display properly so I have black bars down each size of the picture.

·
Registered
584 Posts
What do you want to show pics for?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts