Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
geordie said:
Does it still only have 6 speakers as the Astra system gets extra speaker in boot I believe
Oh Joy, perhaps like the Ni$$an QQ Tekna it has a bass speaker in the spare wheel well.
Shall i start a 'How to' it thread now?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Does anyone know anymore about the specs of the Navi 950? The only facts I am aware of is that the maps are on USB (so assume installed) and it is significantly more expensive as an option than the Navi 600.

·
Registered
633 Posts
http://www.opel.com.mt/vehicles/opel-range/cars/mokka/features/comfor-infotainment.html
The state-of-the-art Navi 950 Europe features a 7"" color display with bird's eye view in 3D and steering wheel control. The navigation software for more than 30 European countries and a comprehensive travel guide with pictures is stored in the internal memory for fast access. Navigation can be started by one-shot destination entry via voice control. It has a CD drive for audio files and voice recognition also for phone, radio and CD/USB. You can hook up external devices via USB or aux-in ""“ for example to upload your favorite photo as a screensaver ""“ and the sound is clear as a bell. The integrated Gracenote<sup style="vertical-align: line; font-size: 9px; line-height: 0; : relative; top: -0.5em; white-space: nowrap; font-family: Verdana; : rgb248, 248, 248;">®</sup>software identifies and manages your audio files for perfect enjoyment.
<div ="fck_authors tx" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Verdana; line-height: 21px; : rgb248, 248, 248;">From resonant depths through to lilting highs, the specifically designed BOSE<sup style="vertical-align: line; font-size: 9px; line-height: 0; : relative; top: -0.5em; white-space: nowrap;">®</sup>sound system for the Opel Mokka delivers every note and beat with outstanding clarity and brilliance. BOSE<sup style="vertical-align: line; font-size: 9px; line-height: 0; : relative; top: -0.5em; white-space: nowrap;">®</sup>digital sound processing and seven optimally positioned premium quality speakers with a Richbass<sup style="vertical-align: line; font-size: 9px; line-height: 0; : relative; top: -0.5em; white-space: nowrap;">®</sup>woofer in a custom engineered bass bin, give concert-like quality.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have had a look on the accessories page on VX website. Looks like the map update has dropped in price...it's now £79. Was i right in thinking it was £99? The map update for the new Navi is £149

1 - 10 of 10 Posts