Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i'm a new member to this forum and have found it very useful, my question is about the navi 600 display, does it only show map info or can it display radio station rds data etc - also what is the Driver information centre (Board computer incl. check control) all about.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I am currently in an Insignia with a Navi 600 and it shows radio stations and RDS data.

The DIC is a small screen in between the speedo and rev counter and shows things like MPG, range remaining, distance travelled etc.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Its a bit like BMW's i-drive. It shows the nav screen, rear view camera (if fitted) climate control settings, track info (not sure about usb though as I've not tried it yet), system configuration settings, time, outside temp etc etc. The driver info screen between the clocks also shows navigation instructions.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Has anyone had a Mokka with Nav in 2013? Bit concerned about out of date SD cards supplied with it. What year maps did u get? 11/12 or 12/13. They are pretty pricey upgrades

·
Registered
505 Posts
As mine is being built now in 2013 even tho i ordered in november im still expecting a 12/13 if not it Will be UPGRADED.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well I was lucky and the dealer had what I wanted in stock, well they had to get it from a Devon based Vauxhall (I'm in midlands) had to wait 2 1/2 weeks and pick it up tomorrow. I don't know if it was built this year or end of next year been as they selling pretty fast I assume it was built in feb. either way I bought it in 2013 so I hope I get the new maps. I know someone on the forum had an old map SD card with theirs so its something to check. Just wondered if anyone picked it up jan/feb with nav and see what maps they got?

·
Registered
129 Posts
And you say your ordered it last year like the other person with the old maps did. They complained to Vauxhall and they said it goes from when you ordered it. Just check it pal

·
Registered
129 Posts
Ahh yeah Stallion that's the thread. I tried to find it and add this but I couldn't find it. I used the search and it found like 30+ pages with the word Navi in it :(

·
Registered
66 Posts
I remember reading a post a while back about the less than friendly directing'voice' of the Navi 600. Out of interest....is someone who has the Navi 600 in their Mokka able to tell me if the 'voice' can be turned off manually or do you have to put up with it? I am able to turn it off in my current car which I find useful asher directionalinstructions leave me less than relaxedwith her stern manner!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts