Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there an instruction manual that can be downloaded, for the Navigation system whilst I await delivery of my new mokka?

·
Registered
633 Posts
I found the Meriva infotainment that also appears to use Navi 600!

If Dan (Adminitrator) could download it and keep it on the site it would save my broadband allowance.

Edited by: Blum

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks much appreciated, better by far than sitting in a layby reading book and scratching your head, tyhe day you pick the car up :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
according to the manual which has been kindly posted, the navi 600 can only hold 1000 songs.
am i right in thinking that if you have a usb pen then the system can only read upto 1000 songs.
i am wondering if there is a maximum size of usb pen it will read from. i have a 32gb usb pen so im thinking this might be too big.
any thoughts anyone.

·
Registered
313 Posts
well I took a 32gig pen with me and it read it, but granted it only had about 2k songs on it.

Shame it appears it'll only pull artist data etc if its from an ipod rather than just raw data :(

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Andy_H said:
well I took a 32gig pen with me and it read it, but granted it only had about 2k songs on it.

Shame it appears it'll only pull artist data etc if its from an ipod rather than just raw data :(
Really? My Astra(last gen nav system) and Tigra reads MP3 CDs and seems to pulls the album and track info - granted you have to put each album in separate directories. That definitely had a limit of how many songs you could put in a directory.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Yeah it'll read the track data for the screen but from looks of it if using an ipod you can select (on the stereo) songs by artist, genre, playlists etc.... Where as on a usb pen it'll just read the tracks as they come in folders or what not...

·
Registered
633 Posts
Thats exactly how it was with an Alpine CDE112, but on 'er indoors Nissan Note it lists each folder by name (of Artist or Album) then list tracks with title and artist from the pen.
The USB pen must stick out and be in a position where it could get knocked? (I'm guessing) I sent off for a right angle m-f usb extension and they sent me two. First one to PM me an address get the spare.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts