Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having picked up my Mokka on the 10/04, went back to the dealer as SD card was not being recognized, up or any USB device being picked up. Spent 2 hours at the dealer the next day without any success. Booked back in on 15/04 for further investigation. After 2 days told a special "tool" would now be required in order to diagnose the problem, and this would have to be ordered and the vehicle booked back in when this arrives. No idea how long this will take!Just in the throws of emailing Vauxhall Customer Care stating I feel like this is totally unacceptable and that I will be returning the vehicle if I am not 100% satisfied with the outcome.

Anyone got any thoughts??? Is this system new to the Mokka or am I being thrown a curve ball?

·
Registered
572 Posts
It won't help you I fear, but it is an interesting point for me to add to the ever increasing check list before I accept the car. At this rate I will need a whole day to pick the thing up. What tool do they need to diagnose it that has to be ordered though???? Sounds mighty odd Edited by: AlyG

·
Registered
264 Posts
Craigybaby said:
Having picked up my Mokka on the 10/04, went back to the dealer as SD card was not being recognized, up or any USB device being picked up. Spent 2 hours at the dealer the next day without any success. Booked back in on 15/04 for further investigation. After 2 days told a special "tool" would now be required in order to diagnose the problem, and this would have to be ordered and the vehicle booked back in when this arrives. No idea how long this will take!Just in the throws of emailing Vauxhall Customer Care stating I feel like this is totally unacceptable and that I will be returning the vehicle if I am not 100% satisfied with the outcome.

Anyone got any thoughts??? Is this system new to the Mokka or am I being thrown a curve ball?

Do what a good dealer does disconnect the battery for a min then reconnect to reset the system.

·
Registered
156 Posts
FX_Red said:
Craigybaby said:

Do what a good dealer does disconnect the battery for a min then reconnect to reset the system.
Make sure you have security pass/codes first!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aaaaah! They must be a good dealer, second thing they did was disconnect the battery...... after the mandatory magic blow on the SD card!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Craigybaby said:
Aaaaah! They must be a good dealer, second thing they did was disconnect the battery...... after the mandatory magic blow on the SD card!

lol

it is knackard then is the usb 2 or 3

Edited by: FX_Red

·
Registered
584 Posts
My service manager told me that care is taken disconnecting the battery as it is not unknown by them for the car not to restart, as it has a lifetime warranty he suggested they do it, makes sense to me.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Have had this Mokka about 6 weeks now, it has Navi600 fitted and the sat nav has worked fine for most of the time, BUT last Friday on start up it would not recognize the SD card I tried several times, no joy. My wife took it to work, all the way there the sat nav did not work.
Next time the car was started the fault went, and sat nav work fine from then on, so far!!!
I will be interested to see what your out come is, and if it affects us all.
Not very happy with VCS as mine was supplied without of date maps and every body so far has sloping shoulders.

·
Registered
633 Posts
J1234 said:
my Mokka's Navi 600 has just started to speak German.
The language setting is English. Very odd.
Haben Sie versucht, ihn auszuschalten, das Entfernen der SD-Karte, drehen sie auf, dann aus.
Legen Sie eine SD-Karte und schalten Sie es wieder?

·
Registered
421 Posts
ë‚´ MOKKAì� ì•„ì§� ì�´ë£¨ì–´ì§ì§ 않았습니ë‹, ""‹""‹ì�´ë¯¸ ë‚´ê° ê·¸ê²ƒì�„ ë¹„íŠ¸ë¡ ë–¨ì–´ì§ëŠ” 걱정입니ë‹!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Im guessing that says "The Mokka is a great car"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.