Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not been very active recently. Today I received two nasty private messages from another, fairly new, forum member.
Any ideas how I should deal with this matter other than to ignore them.
Should have added that I have never had any dealings with this person, so not sure why I have been a target. He/she made reference to me being Scottish. The Scottish reference was rather negative. Edited by: wellfan

·
Registered
264 Posts
If it bad then report it to the admin or mods thats what they are their for.

·
Registered
264 Posts
i am sure a mod or admin will read this soon and be in contact with you. Thats what mods are for trolling the pages sorting things out.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Copy and paste a private message to Blum or Love Stallion

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Think I'll just put it down to experience, and go back to lurking around in the background of the forum. I have worked out how to block any further private messages.
Too many eejits frequent forums like these, looking to be offended or just looking for a fight
I have just read some of his/her posts. Person sounds a bit deranged. So I'll leave him/her to it and let someone else deal with the plonker.

·
Registered
85 Posts
You shouldn't let a member treat you like this, they should be banned!

Anyway keep smiling, I find it irritates those trying to get at you!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Doesent matter what forum u go on their is allways one chin up you a better person if u can ignore petty comments from some one like this.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Wellfan if hes/she is doingnit to younthen they could be doing it to others.

Please report it and dont lurk in the background.

Im Scottish and ginger and gay, so bring it on if they want to have a go at me.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Ixasio said:

Are you

·
Registered
506 Posts
Ixasio said:
Copy and paste a private message to Blum or Love Stallion
Dan is the forum owner. Moderators are DietCokeBloke and Love Stallion. A message to them will be treated confidentially and might well stop any further possible unpleasantness on the forum.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Ixasio said:

Now I've got a picture in my head Ixsio.. Lol.. I'm from Kent, oppersite end off Great Britain ;)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Who will get there Mokka first ... The Northerner or southerner ???

·
Registered
817 Posts
Im sort of a Southerner I now live near Milton Keynes lol

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
We don't want the forum ruining by idiots so report it to the site owner or one of moderators. They will sort the matter out.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I'm half Scottish and half Irish and proud

·
Registered
182 Posts
I had a bit of banter that got a wee bit out of hand but anything said was on the forum these cowards hiding behind private messages should be exposed and if the comments are bad enough ban them from the club.Overall the club is mostly friendly and I am sorry you have experienced this!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Hamish said:
I had a bit of banter that got a wee bit out of hand but anything said was on the forum these cowards hiding behind private messages should be exposed and if the comments are bad enough ban them from the club.Overall the club is mostly friendly and I am sorry you have experienced this!
totally agree and its a shame there are some T**ts out there.

We just want to enjoy our cars and be part of a groupmwith a shared interest Edited by: Ixasio

1 - 20 of 37 Posts