Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Just thought I would drop you a note and let you know a query I raised with VCS on Friday afternoon.

I have ordered a Mokka SE mid march and currently awaiting a build slot allocation. Now I have asked the VCS whether my order will be MY13 or MY14, as one I ordered this with AFL(even with the problems I still want this) and do not wish to pay for the option, and also to confirm what NAV unit would be going into the car, assuming NAVI600.

Now VCS have promptly replied to my query after checking with the sales department.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Pocco87,

Thank you for your email received on 19 April 2013, with regards to the specifications of your Vauxhall Mokka.

I can confirm, I have spoken with the Sales Department at Evans Halshaw to confirm your Sales Order number.

I have provided your Sales Order number to the relevant department within Vauxhall, who have advised at this stage your vehicle is appearing as a model year 2013 vehicle. It has been recommended for me to contact them again in two weeks time when the vehicle is closer to build date, to see if this is still the case.

I will be in further contact on the week commencing 6 May 2013, with further updates.

If you have any further queries in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us either by return email, or by telephone on 08443690112, quoting the above Service Request number, I will be happy to assist further.

Yours sincerely

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will let you guys know when I hear anything who have orders in the pipeline and awaiting a build slot.

PS, Sorry Mods if this is in the wrong place/duplicate.

·
Registered
163 Posts
do you want a my13 or my14? - I think I would prefer with the newer navi950 unit in. (afl is still available as an option)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the front camera system requires the afl so one of my options require it. I don't mind in regards to the nav unit as not many apps etc atm but the product manager needs to email me and he only returns to the offoce tomorrow to find out...

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Think it is done by your mobile phone on Bluetooth or USB. I think there are four apps currently but don't quote me on that...

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just had an update from VCS,

Dear Pocco87,

I write further to my email sent on 26 April 2013, with regards to your Vauxhall Mokka.

I have been advised by the Product Manager of the Vauxhall Mokka, Vauxhall Mokka SE orders placed before 1 May 2013 will be built with AFL. All other aspects will be as per MY2014.

The cost will remain the same as per the time of order.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just had confirmation I will have the Navi600 unit providing the production schedule remains as is.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am unsure as it seems to be you will get the base MY14 spec but with the old MY13 items you ordered.....

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
At least we saved on the cost of the car, and if you ordered the SE the cost of the dodgy AFLs for when they get around to working correctly...

·
Registered
56 Posts
It is but the price for mine thru work has dropped by £12 a month, and i carnt get it at a cheaper price, never mind carnt wait now it seems offical

1 - 13 of 13 Posts