Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi just to let all concerned know the website MY VAUXHALL has been updated as peugeot are now involved and a lot of info has been missed i was checking my car today and the 2019 service was not mentioned neither the lifetime warranty , so if you are a member check your details

·
Registered
348 Posts
Don’t use it .it tells me nothing that I don’t already know.if I want a service I call into local dealer .
When it’s out of warranty I will use inpendant .

·
Super Moderator
8,887 Posts
Apart from the front cover (opening page) nothing has changed. It also gives us access to our On Star Packages which we use on a regular basis. :smile:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Good Independant garages are fine, but Vauxhall /Opel are always coming up with updates
from my experience, and Vauxhall garage,s, usually check on the service, if you
have the latest software installed, "or should do", in one case my vehicle was 4 years old
at service and they installed an update, Vauxhall had come up with, which improved economy
which you won't get at an independant garage,,, By the way Bro-Leo my Vauxhall garage took
a "video" at first service, of the visual check under the car and service and sent it too my phone
to watch, very impressed.

@ Busboy, I would have thought it is up to the dealer to update the, MY Vauxhall
if your service isn't showing up

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm a member but now car out of warranty I'll be using independent garage -- no time for dealers who disconnected my dash cam
Any garage or workplace is entitle to stop anyone filming without permission. How would you feel if someone walked in and started filming you at work?

·
Registered
107 Posts
In most dealers we are being filmed, how would they feel if we disconnected their cameras because we didn't like it?
I assume you mean in-house- cctv type cameras? Part of life with a lot of legislation behind it that companies have to adhere to and they are far less likely to post you all over Facebook rather than contact you first to discuss anything they filmed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts