Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Save me posting in random places about my order lol will use here to keep track of progress :)
Right then on the 17/11 I ordered my Mokka
Boracay Blue
1.7 cdti 4x4 Manual
Sat Nav
Rear Cam
Space saver spare.

Anticipated delivery date is end of march but I should have my tracking number later as the olds are off to go pick up their new antara.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I now have tracking, for all those that ordered on the free fuel weekend, expect around the 8th of march

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thanks for info Andy I also ordered free fuel weekend and was given 5th Jan as date which I always thought was wildly optimistic!!!!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seems a bit optimistic, yes mine has options, but any not in the country would surely be factory build anyway?
The dealer said to me when I ordered i'm going to say march /april it'll be around then but im not gonna lie it will be a long wait

which I guess it always safest, just annoying waiting that long lol

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have options as well so always thought it would take longer but when I said I was happy to wait til march for new reg they werent that happy and said I would have it long before then!!!!becausethey seemed fairly keen to get their hands on my 08 astra elite as they are desperate for 08 or 58 plates for resale apparently.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Aup guys,

I have ordered a new vauxhall mokka last weekend and le a deposit. I see you people are talking about free full tank was on offer when you order your new wheels, when was that offer on.? I think I will be cheeky and ask tomorrow..

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Middle of november was a 3-4day promotion nationwide by vauxhall wasnt a free tank its £500 of free fuel. you'll be way too late now though :(
Edited by: Andy_H

·
Registered
14 Posts
We ordered on free fuel weekend, and have been driving our Mokka for 2 weeks tomorrow, we struck it lucky, and love our new baby. Hopefully she wil have her first bath this weekend.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Andy_H said:
Save me posting in random places about my order lol will use here to keep track of progress :) 
Right then on the 17/11 I ordered my Mokka
Boracay Blue
1.7 cdti 4x4 Manual
Sat Nav
Rear Cam
Space saver spare.

Anticipated delivery date is end of march but I should have my tracking number later as the olds are off to go pick up their new antara.
Gone for exactly the same as this plus a towbar. Dealer says the build date is March

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
A collective welcome to all the new joiners on the thread, great that you've joined us in the biggest and the best (and only!)Mokka UK forum. Some of the others are lucky to have their Mokkas already the rest of us are waiting..... slightly impatiently.....

·
Registered
91 Posts
Dealer rang today and told me everything is fine and I should still get car in Feb As I ordered free fuel weekend with a lot of others on here I am suprised as everyone else seems to think late march early april. Asked for the tracking number and was told they will get back to me with it soon So we shall see!!!!!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just had an update..
It's now confirmed a build spot for the 11th of Jan
And delivery has been pushed back a week to the 15th March

So those that ordered on the fuel weekend, expect to hear about the same.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah I had a message on tracker saying it was in the plan from the 20th or so of november but guess that just means 'yeah we've had your order carry on' had email (nothings changed on tracker other than eta) saying production date starting the 11th.... I would imagine we will all end up on the same or very close boat.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Ppfffft. So much for my dealer in November saying the car would be delivered at the end of Feb. It's now the end of April. And not that anyone bothered to tell me, I had to chase.

Crappy customer service strikes again.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts