Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Photo of my new Mokka, more photos to follow.
All working like it should including Afl
Edited by: Mr Vxr

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SE standard spec FWD
First thoughts very good not as fast as my insigna but hopefully better MPG and zero road tax for the first year!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Thats the exact same as I have ordered and will be born on the 5th April

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ilike that....good job really because i've ordered the same

·
Registered
572 Posts
MICAH said:
Ilike that....good job really because i've ordered the same
Me too except where your spare wheel will be Micah I'll have a Flexi Fit bike rack and I'm having Auto too :)

I don't think any of the pictures do it justice - no disrespect to the photographs or photographers I just think it looks 100 times better in real life

·
Registered
66 Posts
I would agree with you there AlyGbecause all pictures i've seen in brochures and such like,and all the videos that are out there (especially the ones coveringthe European Opel Mokka),don't seem to do it justice the same way as when you see it in the flesh.Strange that.

Talking videos, some people have been into showrooms (Germany in particular) and with their little hand held video cameras have slowly gone round the car, inside and out, with no commentary, and then put it onto YouTube.It just does nothing for the poor little Mokka. You end up thinking, 'What ARE you doing?'

·
Registered
572 Posts
MICAH said:
Talking videos, some people have been into showrooms (Germany in particular) and with their little hand held video cameras have slowly gone round the car, inside and out, with no commentary, and then put it onto YouTube.  It just does nothing for the poor little Mokka.  You end up thinking, 'What ARE you doing?' 

No offence to any Germans in the waiting room but I think that's the point at which this story goes pear shaped!!!!!!!!!!

Strange lot our German cousins!!!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ooh no....they weren't our German cousins....these were 'tourists' who happened to be in German showrooms with their video cameras. The End!

·
Registered
572 Posts
MICAH said:
Ooh no....they weren't our German cousins....these were 'tourists' who happened to be in German showrooms with their video cameras.  The End! 
Oh....My....Goodness who DOES that!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I know there are some UK dealerships at it. The best vid of the Mokka I saw when I was trying to get an idea of the size was indeed a German dealership one. The vid which doesn't exist anymore was great even though I couldn't understand a word, really felt the passion.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts