·
Registered
58 Posts
Looks really good, i also ordered the SE in carbon flash. Looks gangster

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought the black because I couldnt wait to ditch my Astra Sports Tourer. This was the only one they had in 2WD that was good to go. I think the Mokka suits all the colours, I like the blue.

I dont regret getting the black, It shines really nice in the sun, when you can find some sun!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Good to see a Mokka in black. Ordered Techline in Carbon Black. The wife & I thought the colour range was poor. We've had lots of Vauxhalls in blue, grey, silver, black & last two were power red. We thought the red isn't a good shade, didn't like the blues or grey/silvers. We were torn between black & white. Went for black as we loved our Corsa sxi in black.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Pammartin75 said:
Nice,can't wait for ours glad we stuck with black,sick of seeing white
Harsh!!!!! White IS the new black ... Haven't you heard???

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MokkaMan said:
Is your SE badge missing on your offside niner or is it my dodgy eyesight ?
Yes, the SE badge is missing, I had noticed but thought nothing of it. I might try and get one, not that fussed though.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Pammartin75 said:
Nope don't agree,hate white,a couple of years ago you never saw a white car,now they are just too common

STONE CHIPS...... I rest my case

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks for the 'fix' Niner, that'llkeep us all going for a while longer.
She's beautiful, bet you're pleased. Maybe you could earn a bobor two offering those shots to a motor mag....there's some cracking background there

Wonder what a WHITE one looks like?

P.S. Go and get another SE badge, that would just annoy me if one was missing!! lol

·
Registered
434 Posts
andygolf05 said:
Looks really good Carbon Flash is by far the best colour

<span ="Apple-style-span" style="-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px; ">1.7CDTI SE AWD in Carbon Flash Flex-fit </span>
Have to agree we were offered a white se 1.6 2 weeks ago my husband refused,he prefers black so well sit in the waiting room lol

·
Registered
344 Posts
That's lovely ! Looks awesome !
...Couldn't decide between the Carbon or the white , but ive had black cars and unless you know how to clean them properly they are a nightmare !Decided on white as i wanted something i hadn't had before

Make sure you Stock up on lambs wool wsh mitts anfd waffle weave drying towels

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My last Astra was white and it didnt half get dirty! It looked good though with carbon dipped alloys

When I bought my first black car in 2002 I vowed not to buy another because it shows up stonechips and scratches. Since that I've had 5 black cars!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Has anyone noticed that since Police cars went silver White has become popular again.....just a passing observation.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Ixasio,

Police cars changed to silver cos the re-sale value was higher; however newer police cars are white again. (just saying) and interestingly Vauxhall have started to supply police forces with fleet vehicles too.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts