Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After waiting since september,my little baby has arrived.must say,it has been worth the wait!.I picked her up yesterday,everything was ok,apart from my mudflaps which were on back order.Picked her up + a cheque for £730,i got £500 in leu of fuel voucher(i got this,as i had the foresight to put on my order form,that if any other incentives came up before i took delivery,then they would honour it)+£230,as a goodwill gesture!!!!!!!!!!!.Still getting used to my new arrival,right now i do not have any negative points,+ i dont think those of you still waiting,will be disappointed,its a great car.Ihave posted a couple of pictures,hope you all like them,it does look good in white,even if i do say so myself!.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Nice and Tidy, Looks great Alan

·
Registered
185 Posts
Drooool. What a beauty - don't go any closer to that water Alan!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Any chance of some more pics Alan, i've ordered the same model and colour but have to wait another 2 months !!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanx,i love the car and the plates,almost had a divorce though,but was worth it,as you can see,i just love the car,you will too.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Awesome. So glad I went for white. Looks the biz!!!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Now let it be said I never normally go in for the private plate business. But having seen these on your car I thought it looked good so have purchased a very similar plate myself today. (My wife doesn't understand that this plate will only increase in value once the Mokka becomes more popular)
Well that is what I am hoping anyway

·
Registered
124 Posts
Love it and the plate.Makes me more excited, knowing mine will look like that in white.
The dealers just put my plate on retention today, but no where near
as good as your plate. LOVE IT.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi there just starting on here im waiting for my mokka 1.7tdci se 4x4 boracay blue been told its coming on march 6th. feels like a lifetime waiting for it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts