Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Vauxhall CS tol me yesterday that the dealer needs to make a priority order for them

·
Registered
584 Posts
suggest you email Vauxhall CS as I did, they returned the call within 1 day and got on the case, hence my message about the dealer making a priority order

·
Registered
313 Posts
Most mokka bits will take a while to get through, as stupid as it is, most dealers are slow on the uptake parts wise / GME Parts are bad for getting new model stock available from day one.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Kendall,

did you contact Vauxhall CS direct or the local garage?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Try the link below - 5 sets of 4 mudflaps available £40.99 the set. This is a Main Dealership (Bristol Street Motors). I got my genuine OEM ones from there plus the spacesaver rim

http://tinyurl.com/au7w9b4

·
Registered
584 Posts
depends whether you want to fit them or get the garage to do it

·
Registered
339 Posts
In fairness tho, theforrestdweller's done alright here as they are cheaper than from main dealer; you will have to fit them yourself but if you get your dealer to do it, it will cost you extra and who knows how much?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Could anyone who has mudflaps fitted please comment on how 'snug' they fit. Have had numerous flaps on other cars that do not fit tight against body, thus letting crud from road get into the gap.Only keen to buy if a really tight fit.

·
Registered
584 Posts
the flaps fit fine, look good and happy with them

·
Registered
506 Posts
Cheaper but not OEM, no fitting instructions and from the look of them don't fit as the OEM ones do - although that may not actually be a negative. For the sake if another £15 I'd rather have the originals and have them within a couple of days rather than wait for a Hong Kong delivery

·
Registered
421 Posts
True . . .
When I was in the trade,Mud Flapswere called Mud Traps. Only good ones were the ones we put onbusesand lorries tosuppressthe spray from a wet road.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'm very tempted to purchase the mud flaps for my Mokka, does anyone know if this counts as an extra modification and if so, do I have to inform my insurance? Will it cost extra?

·
Registered
584 Posts
thats when you make it part of the deal and get the flaps fitted at a discount FOC

1 - 20 of 134 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.