Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had the following about the Mokka the business dealer ordered on the 30/11/12

Good Afternoon
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>
Your vehicle is still showing aligned into the build which means that Vauxhall have it to process but it has not yet been scheduled into the build.<O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>
With the Mokka being a brand new vehicle in the Vauxhall range we are seeing that they are taking a while to come through and unfortunately the lead times we have been originally quoted by Vauxhall seem to be inaccurate.<O:p></O:p>
Your vehicle is currently showing due to dealer late May 2013 which I appreciate is later than previously discussed but we do hope that Vauxhall will be able to improve on this date.<O:p></O:p>
Many Thanks
Leasing company now saying June....

Edited by: DietCokeBloke

·
Registered
296 Posts
Unbelievable!!! You would think that if this is the case they should be fulfilling the orders placed in order from 1st to last rather than just building the ones they think they will sell anyway!!! My potential extra week wait now pails into insignificance!!!

Hang on in the DCB!! The delivery datecould stillbe movedearlier!!!

·
Registered
572 Posts
I've just posted this in another thread but it would appear to be where they are in line with the Vauxhall Event codes - anything 15 or earlier has been delayed (no idea why) - anything after that is still on track for 12-16 weeks....

My dealer suggested I didn't get too involved with the Forums as "you can never really trust what they say".....

Oh dear........

·
Registered
296 Posts
Lol typical response from a Salesman to reinforce what he is telling you is the truth!!

We seem to have a lot more information as a collective than the dealers do!!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah we might make the odd mistake but collectively we'll grow.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I believe a forum with people telling us of their own experiences is much more reliable than what a saleperson tells you!!!!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Armed with info on Vauxhall event info and a fair amount more charm that is my usual self I went back to the business dealers and found out that I am indeed at event 25 (so thankfully not at 15 or lower) and I have finally been given a vauxhall tracking reference so I'm finally on the website! Come on build date! Dealer is estimating early May now so that's an improvement.
I also realised that I've posted this in the general section and not the orders one, oooops!
MODERATOR!!!!!!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Tut Tut DCB, you should know better

·
Registered
572 Posts
DCB - where in Nottingham are you and where did you buy the car.
I WANNA BE THE FIRST OWNER IN NOTTINGHAM HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
296 Posts
AlyG - I feel exactly the same about Watford and North London and if it comes tomorrow as its supposed to i may get my wish!!!!

I think i saw one on the M1 but who knows where that came from if it even was a Mokka

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ordered my last week and getting it tomorrow (only casue they had the coulour and spec coming in for a show car that I wanted... so bit of luck there...) I live in St.Alabns and saw two yeasterday... BUT lower trim levels .....

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi IHJ,
Welcome to the MOC!!!

I think you have had the shortest wait of anyone!!!!!!!! Mines been pretty quick and its been almost6 weeks!!

What colour and spechave you gone for?

Look forward to passing you on the roadat some point!!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rest assured you may yet be the first owner in Nottingham as mine will be a company car and the business dealer is up in Tyne & Wear. Judging from the pics you are not the first dog owner to have one.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi

Its a Carbon Flash SE with 1.7dieselAWD. Got he 10% off with Costco card and managed a few extras. Insured it today and came out £100 less than my 10 year old X-trail! Will post a snowy pic tomorrow

·
Registered
572 Posts
DCB - yayyyyyyyyyyyy (simple things please simple people what can I say?!!!)

I considered getting it as a Company Car but realised I wouldn't be able to get the exact spec I wanted and so I went the personal route...

Judging by all the delays on here though I'm wondering if I'll ever see it!!!!

My personal plate is on retention in readiness and now I'm driving around with a boring age related plate on the Astra lol....

Not seen another one in Nottingham yet though so here's hoping

1 - 15 of 15 Posts