Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, took the Mokka on its first long motorway trip the other day 400 miles round trip...

There seems to be a hell of a lot of wind noise coming from the front windows at motorway speed.

Its not road noise and is quite loud..

Does anybody else have this problem ?

Cheers
Amokka

·
Registered
247 Posts
I drive on the motorway everyday to work and I get no wind noise. Extremely quiet I think Edited by: psp888

·
Registered
11 Posts
I also travel at motorway speeds daily and have not noticed any wind noise above what I would consider normal for any car... In fact it's about the only time the engine thrum doesn't drive me crazy as it just about gets drowned out by the tyre noise

Sounds like a trip to the dealer could be in order.

·
Registered
163 Posts
you havnt got the windows open have you

·
Registered
113 Posts
Had a 50 mile drive on motorway after picking it up on saturday- Didn't notice any excessive wind noise and was really quiet. may be windows need adjusting or seals checking?

·
Registered
767 Posts
As above I would double check the windows are fully up. They can be just level with the seals & look like they are shut but a quick tweak on the switches will have them move up a tad more. I keep leaning on mine & set them off. Must be my boney elbows.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have called the dealer and taking it in on Monday... Other problem is with the parking assist, the front sensors dont always activate, so you can get really close to things without noticing... Really annoying...

I will get back with any news about both these items..

Edited by: amokka

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
In other cars the rear ones activate when you are reversing but the front ones might only come on when you press a button and go off above a certain speed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts