Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a near death experience around 45 mins ago .................

Getting all my documents together, as tomorrow is the day I collect the Mokka. Folder containing all the old car bits (got it). Registration Document (got it). MOT ............................. where the &^%$ is it ............. Emptied all the usual hiding places for such important documents ............Nowt, Nada, Zip!

PANIC

Look on VOSA web site, reassuring calm as the realisation that the old style MOT's we're Dead.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Hopefully to be followed by tax discs and the counterpart part of the license.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Quiggers said:
Look on VOSA web site, reassuring calm as the realisation that the old style MOT's we're Dead.
Tax & MOT is stored on VOSA but the garagegave me a paper copy of my MOT 3 weeks ago & a print out of my emissions. There is a blank space on the MOT documentwhere they put any "Advisories" ofrepairs that may need doing in the near future so I can't think they could do away with a paper MOT entirely as they have to hand it to you so you know what may need doing. I know you don't need copies of documentswhen re-taxing a vehicle when you have been sent a reminder or if you do it on-lineas it's all on the data base but when buying/selling I thought you needed them.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I havepaper copies as well and when buying a 2nd hand car certainly would ask for it and without not even consider buying. But that's just me maybe...

Altho come to think of it, when trading in to the dealer ... who cares
! They will check the car over anyway ... or should ...
Edited by: sebaso67

1 - 4 of 4 Posts