Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I have a few more pictures of Mokka Goodness for you after a little Photoshoot here is our Mokka Loaded up with Irmscher Goodies

we are Accepting pre orders on the Running Bars the rest of the Goodies will be realeased later this year

Hope you all Enjoy

·
Registered
296 Posts
Very nice Lawrence!!!

I wouldny wwant to loose the fog lights though!!!

What size are the rims in pics 1 & 3?

What do you expect the cost of the Running Bars to be?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Glassy

The Running Boards are £700 Including VAT and Delivery We have 3 styles

Round Chrome Finish
Round Stainless Steel Finish
Round Matte Black Finish

if these are anything to go by we are expecting these to be very popular just like the Mokkas bigger brother the Antara, These were our top selling accessorie last year :)

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Do you think Blum has already preordered or do you think it's a bit rich for the king of bling?

Edited by: DietCokeBloke

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi Lawrence,

I'm loving the pics of the running boards on the Irmscher Mokka, it looks the business. I think i'll have to start saving for a set tho

·
Registered
494 Posts
Cool Running Boards Lawrence, a bit out of my price range unfortunately, but then again I could use my free fuel card,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, don't tell SWMBO'd tho'

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi,just a little question on the running boards,do they bolt on to pre-existing drilled holes?,and what finish do you think would look best with summit white?

·
Registered
236 Posts
£700!!
I'm sure another company will come along and make some for half that price.

·
Registered
633 Posts
alan4708 said:
Hi,just a little question on the running boards,do they bolt on to pre-existing drilled holes?,and what finish do you think would look best with summit white?
And can a jack be used without removing them?

·
Registered
85 Posts
We had running boards put on a Chrysler grand vonager 14 years ago & they were £800 then !! So I wasn't surprised at the cost. Thankfully for our voyager we negotiated them into the deal !

·
Registered
505 Posts
No probs. I was going to give them a ring later and ask if they had plans etc. also going to ring vauxhall and see if it would void the warrenty etc.

·
Registered
296 Posts
WOW!!!!

Theres no point me even putting up other links to for companies that will sell them cheeper and for the correct size as there will be hundreds!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts