Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let members know, MokktheWeek is currently banned from this forum for two weeks, it seems criticising a moderator is not tolerated!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Oh dear, I wonder if the moderator will delete all the inaccurate posts by that idiot claiming there is an engine heat sensor that does not exist?

I didn’t realise free speech in the UK was illegal.

·
Registered
508 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Doesn't amuse me unless the guy is 17 and its their first car. Worries me they are on the same roads i use, along with all the other questions by people who look like its their first car and have never driven before in their lives. Its a shame the blunt questions aren't moderated into telling them to create a real sentence and give details rather than create more follow up questions just because they cannot be bothered to think for themselves. I suppose it wouldnt be as bad if these people actually joined the forum when they got a Mokka but as you can see they only join when they want free help. They are certainly not enthusiasts and wouldn't dream of meeting up at the likes of VBOA on a Mokka stand. So not really a club either is it? Theres no mention of a club stand at VBOA anywhere on here let alone an events section. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Well at least in July i will be taking the Mokka to show on the Vauxhall Driver's Club stand at the V.B.O.A show at Sywell, Northampton and this is what car clubs do, attend shows and have good time

·
Registered
508 Posts
Well at least in July i will be taking the Mokka to show on the Vauxhall Driver's Club stand at the V.B.O.A show at Sywell, Northampton and this is what car clubs do, attend shows and have good time
I would have taken the Vectra there but I’m on call all that week :cry:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts