Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had nothing but issues with my dealer until this week when they advised I would more than likely get the car in September. Spoke to one of my work colleagues yesterday who knew of a dealer who had one but not sure if it was available. I popped in this afternoon and after some thought purchased a 1.4T SE in Summit White + Spare wheel. My original order was a grey Exclusiv with AFL so it cost me a bit more but it means driving around now rather than another 6 month wait. Pick it up on Friday so I'm a wee bit excited after the depressing news earlier in the week just to go in tomorrow and sort my 13 plate.

Customer Service, something Arnold's have to learn about.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Well done for that. Hope you get your deposit back on the other one.

Oh and you're going to get told off by LS for not updating your original thread..... Run!!!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just done. Had to run out to coach kids footie so was in too much of a rush to spend more than 5 mins on the forum. Hopefully my forum etiquette will improve :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
How did your previous dealer respond to the <strike>bad</strike> good news?
Well done on walking away and getting your self a new Mokka so soon

·
Registered
490 Posts

Consider this a telling off. I'll let it slide this time as there are replys, but in future please update original threads... the search function is there for a reason.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought did update my original thread?? Can you point me in the right direction?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Original threads should be updated instead of new threads being made, therfore if a new thread is created and then an original thread updated with the information contained in the new thread, the new thread should not have been created in the first place.
Don't worry about it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts