Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my new Mokka yesterday from Evans Halshaws in Wakefield. I will post a review when I have had it for a couple of weeks. I noticed there were several other Mokka's in their compound so I asked if they were available. Apparently they have several 1.6 "S" models, a 1.7 cdti Exclusive and a Techline for sale. If anyone is interested call Stuart Sykes and mention my name (tosher), he said he could do a cracking deal on these cars, he did for me.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Can't wait to get mine off Stuart. Should be in 2 weeks.

I'm looking forward to looking at your pictures

Tim

·
Registered
633 Posts
My supplier was Evans Halshaw, Borehamwood. Martin Baudrey is the man you want in Essex, Herts and North London
- 020 8731 3131 ,
Tell him Big Blum told you about him.
They have stock Mokkas, including an S in Black, that looks better than the Carbon it sits next to.
Cracking customer service and discount.

Edited by: Blum

·
Registered
18 Posts
Small world i used to work with martin if i knew he was selling vauxhall i wouldn't have had travelled to birmingham to get my mokka.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Their Service plan was a fiver less than my nearest Vauxhall dealer and with so many branches you can have it serviced at any one of them.
They offer some sort of of price promise, if you get offered a better deal ....etc.
See the price of wheels in the Wheels and Tyres thread, they were a hundred quid cheaper than Br**** Street.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts