Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI

I have a 1.4 Turbo Manual Mokka X Capital in Black.
It has 7600 miles with the Winter pack, Folding mirrors, Reversing Camera and Sat Nav.
I have been offered £9450 by a Vauxhall dealership.

What do people think about what I have been offered ? I don't think its too bad .

·
Registered
688 Posts
Personally i think that is an insult, with such a low mileage and probably condition to match

I got £13,000 for my 17 reg although it was 12 months ago, such a drop a year on is not

acceptable, try Arnold Clark Vauxhall

I also think the second hand prices might be dropping due too the New Mokka Launch being
imminent, as that will make the current one less of an attraction second hand

·
Super Moderator
8,883 Posts
It depends on the price you paid and whether you can absorb the loss. They have probably taken that figure from "We Buy Any Car" and are open to negotiation with your asking figure.
If not, try another dealership.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its a Vauxhall dealership and just to sell it to them as can find a better deal on a car elsewhere. Its actually about £300 more than we buy any car. I think your right prices are dropping and don't think I will get much more elsewhere. Its in immaculate condition but guess as you say due to new Mokka on the way prices are dropping. I have had it since new so want a change.

·
Super Moderator
8,883 Posts
So it's not a part exchange deal with this Vauxhall Dealership?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So it's not a part exchange deal with this Vauxhall Dealership?

It would be a straight sale not part exchange as the R&D group cant get a car for me with what I want. As I have found a car I like with another company and they deliver.
I have done a few quotes with companies and this seems to be about the most I will get. A few other companies have quoted slightly more but I know when they come to collect they will offer lower even though its immaculate.

·
Super Moderator
8,883 Posts
Thanks for all your advice I will have a think about it. I am potentially thinking of getting a Grandland X.

Prepare oneself for a lecture on fake Vauxhalls. (But please, not in this thread!)

·
Registered
688 Posts
Prepare oneself for a lecture on fake Vauxhalls. (But please, not in this thread!)
It doesn't take much, for him to bite,, ha ha ha ha :wink::wink:

·
Registered
688 Posts
Yeah right ha ha :tsurprise::tsurprise:

·
Super Moderator
8,883 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts