Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know the sequence to remove the four interior panels from the inside of the tailgate. I'm not sure what overlaps what.

·
Registered
231 Posts
All the panels are tough to remove, they have metal clips on the plastic bits that clip into the mounting holes.

I started with the handle that you use to pull down the door, it is only clipped in, but will need squeezing in to allow it to come out.

Then remove the piece under the 3rd brake light at the top of the door.
Next remove the 2 plastic bits (Pivots) that hold the string that holds the parcel shelf up, followed by both side bits.
Finally remove the main large piece of plastic.
The only part I broke was the Pivot that holds the parcel shelf string, it is part No 95129884.
If you are fitting a reversing camera then note that the painted plastic trim with the Vauxhall badge emblem holds water behind it when when it rains, so add some drainage around the No plate lights or add some holes.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Tonyp 2020,I only need to open up the panel near the 3rd brake light to hide the camera cable behind it. Can this be levered off without interfering with the 2 side panels. Pic enclosed.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yes it can be removed without disturbing the other two panels.
And there is room in the rubber tube for the cable as well, and it will pass through OK as long as the connector is small-ish.
Removing and re-fitting the rubber tube is fiddly but do-able.

Rizmo said:
Can this be levered off without interfering with the 2 side panels

·
Registered
7 Posts
TonyP2020 said:
The only part I broke was the Pivot that holds the parcel shelf string, it is part No 95129884.
I also broke mine. Is there any way to remove it without breaking? Edited by: yeti

·
Registered
2 Posts
All the panels are tough to remove, they have metal clips on the plastic bits that clip into the mounting holes.

I started with the handle that you use to pull down the door, it is only clipped in, but will need squeezing in to allow it to come out.

Then remove the piece under the 3rd brake light at the top of the door.
Next remove the 2 plastic bits (Pivots) that hold the string that holds the parcel shelf up, followed by both side bits.
Finally remove the main large piece of plastic.
If you are fitting a reversing camera then note that the painted plastic trim with the Vauxhall badge emblem holds water behind it when when it rains, so add some drainage around the No plate lights or add some holes.
Hi, are all the panels and parcel shelf pins all just clipped in?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts