Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Mokka X Elite in Satin Steel Grey Metallic plus Mokka X Styling Kit.
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought via my local VX Dealer and fitted myself which I found surprisingly easy..

·
Registered
2017 LHD Mokka X CDTI. Located in Spain
2 Posts
Looks very sharp indeed - good choice of colour - I'll purchase the same - was that the:

Mokka X Kit Exterior Panels Elegant Sports Styling Kit Product Code: 42609204 £159.26" ?

My Mokka X has a contrasting insert on the rear bumper which has a few marks on it and I was wondering if you had painted yours or is the insert replaceable on its own ?

I am really interested in any styling improvements for our car in Spain so thanks for that

You say no hassle with fitment ?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mokka X Kit Exterior Panels Elegant Sports Styling Kit Code: 42609204 £159.26" ?
My Mokka X has a contrasting insert on the rear bumper which has a few marks on it and I was wondering if you had painted yours or is the insert replaceable on its own ?
Hi Rich - yes the Product Code is : 42609204 That is for the whole kit 2 x sides + front and rear inserts. They are really easy to fit, no need to jack up or remove wheels. Just make sure you get a 'trim removal set' from the likes of Amazon, makes the job a lot easier. The kit is quite substantial and comes with new clips and bits for fitting. I managed to get 20 something pounds off the price through my local Vauxhall dealer as they service my vehicle. I fitted the whole thing in a couple of hours, front rear sections take about 15 mins each. The side sections I took my time taking note of how they fit to the car, 1st about 45mins 2nd side 30mins.

·
Registered
52 Posts
This kit looks so good on your Mokka...you must be very pleased with how it turned out :love:. If I don’t buy a new Mokka I just might treat myself to one of these kits too. If I can find a set of the 19” alloys in decent condition I might add them to complete the look. I previously had the grey Mokka X but have had an Amber Orange Elite Nav for nearly three years now...and I love the colour. In fact, not being able to get the new Mokka in the same colour as my existing one will be a big factor in deciding whether to upgrade or not :ROFLMAO: :unsure: :love:. I’m getting the new Mokka on Thursday for a 24 hour test drive so I will know for sure what I will be doing.

Andy (y)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi all

I took my mokka in today for its 2 year servive

While i was there i spoke to the service manager about the styling kit
He had never seen one and after looking at the pictures he was able to get the part number and offered to do me a deal , supply and fit for £265 inc vat said it should take about 1 hour i asked what if it takes longer no extra was the reply

So ordered and will book it in for next week once it has arrived

I will hang onto the old bits as you never know

Barry

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi all
While i was there i spoke to the service manager about the styling kit
He had never seen one and after looking at the pictures he was able to get the part number and offered to do me a deal , supply and fit for £265 inc vat said it should take about 1 hour i asked what if it takes longer no extra was the reply
Barry
Barry the kit should be around £150 or less and is very easy to fit (did mine in less than an hour and I'm no expert).
If you go down the DIY route let me know I'll give you some tips.
Oh! and I've kept the original parts too!

Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Cloud Sky

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi thanks for the offer
I was going to do it myself but im not well enough to do it at the moment
Im from a engineering background and it upsets me not being able to do it so decided to pay

I will keep the parts just incase we or someone else needs them

I also have the twin exhaust to fit and feel i might be able to manage that in a while

I have warn joints in my neck and waiting for injections into my neck to numb the nerves

Barry

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Rich - yes the Product Code is : 42609204 That is for the whole kit 2 x sides + front and rear inserts. They are really easy to fit, no need to jack up or remove wheels. Just make sure you get a 'trim removal set' from the likes of Amazon, makes the job a lot easier. The kit is quite substantial and comes with new clips and bits for fitting. I managed to get 20 something pounds off the price through my local Vauxhall dealer as they service my vehicle. I fitted the whole thing in a couple of hours, front rear sections take about 15 mins each. The side sections I took my time taking note of how they fit to the car, 1st about 45mins 2nd side 30mins.
Hi there do you know if there are any pictures or videos of how to do as I have the same kit, is there any drilling etc.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi there do you know if there are any pictures or videos of how to do as I have the same kit, is there any drilling etc.
You should have a set of instruction sheets showing how to fit the kit plus a bag or screws and rubber grommets, etc? There is no drilling required but I strongly advise you buy a 'trim removal kit' from eBay/Amazon etc (£10 -20) . If you don't have the instructions I'll post up some pictures.

·
Registered
77 Posts
0.hi guys i had my styling kit fitted today they were a bit upset as they scratched the front door lower plastic panel slightly but have ordered 1 and will replace in about 1 week

Total price was £246.03

I just informed my insurance and also told them it had a twin rear silencer and they made a note on my file no charge

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
0.hi guys i had my styling kit fitted today they were a bit upset as they scratched the front door lower plastic panel slightly but have ordered 1 and will replace in about 1 week

Total price was £246.03

I just informed my insurance and also told them it had a twin rear silencer and they made a note on my file no charge
lll o
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks very sharp indeed - good choice of colour - I'll purchase the same - was that the:

Mokka X Kit Exterior Panels Elegant Sports Styling Kit Product Code: 42609204 £159.26" ?

I am really interested in any styling improvements for our car in Spain so thanks for that

View attachment 1399
I went through a Ford, with my mokka,, didn't realise something was a miss, till came to open boot noticed silver panel missing off rear bumper, got another one for £80,from vaux dealer, now heard the price has gone up to about£90,,,if you going to paint it get paint for plastic,

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
...noticed silver panel missing off rear bumper, got another one for £80,from vaux dealer, now heard the price has gone up to about£90
Should have said ... I would have sold you the original front and rear sections off my Mokka X for £50

1 - 15 of 15 Posts