Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 Diesel Mokka Will not start says starter relay switch need some help have replaced nearly everything would it be the fuse box ? Thank you

·
Banned
1,728 Posts
Presumably the starter isn't operating? The starter fuse is in the engine bay box, J case fuse numbe11.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankyou the car is turning over just won't start do you think it's the fuse box ?

·
Banned
1,728 Posts
Too many possibilities to list from your description, you need to have it checked for fault codes, what says starter relay switch, and what have you done so far?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ECU SENT away and checked it's ok new fuel filter battery Diesel pump taken off and reconditioned tank also cleaned out it just says on the computer starter relay switch

·
Banned
1,728 Posts
To be honest my phone number isn't going to help, you need somebody knowledgeable to look at the car, the fault code you have is a bit of a red herring, PO615? would only cause the car not to start due to the starter not operating, without looking at the car I could only take stabs in the dark.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi im new on here i am hoping someone can give me advice I have a 13 mokka which I have had since new full service history my problem is it sometimes wont start no lights on dash no nothing but when Iv had the RAC out its starts first time and its not coming up with any fault on the computer has anyone else had the same problem thanks in advance

Thread merged.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts