Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All.

Keep this brief. Bought Mokka from Vauxhall Dealership in Truro on 26/4/2021.
It had 40,000 miles and came with a 6 month warranty
On 25/5/2021 had problems with the clutch ( Would only work with the engine off )
Vauxhall came and towed it away ( from our house ) called a couple of days later to say
they could not find any fault with it and to come and collect it.
On 25/8/2021 in Newquay. Same problem. Called AA who were excellent and said there
was a problem. Managed to get it started but towed it to the dealership in Truro.
The Dealership in Truro have said this time there is a problem but it is not covered under the
warranty. ( Slave cylinder has leaked onto clutch and become corroded ).
Can any of you clever people out there give me any advice please !!!
Thank You.

·
Administrator
10,547 Posts
Not knowing the age of the vehicle and not being a party to the transaction; If I had bought a vehicle with a six month warranty from a main dealership, and a month later it developed a fault not warranting a repair, then three months later it developed the same fault, to be told it's not covered by our warranty, I would certainly be seeking an urgent appointment with a director. Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not knowing the age of the vehicle and not being a party to the transaction; If I had bought a vehicle with a six month warranty from a main dealership, and a month later it developed a fault not warranting a repair, then three months later it developed the same fault, to be told it's not covered by our warranty, I would certainly be seeking an urgent appointment with a director. Good luck.
Thanks for replying. Its a 2016 model. They also gave it a full service before we picked it up.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hello All.

Keep this brief. Bought Mokka from Vauxhall Dealership in Truro on 26/4/2021.
It had 40,000 miles and came with a 6 month warranty
On 25/5/2021 had problems with the clutch ( Would only work with the engine off )
Vauxhall came and towed it away ( from our house ) called a couple of days later to say
they could not find any fault with it and to come and collect it.
On 25/8/2021 in Newquay. Same problem. Called AA who were excellent and said there
was a problem. Managed to get it started but towed it to the dealership in Truro.
The Dealership in Truro have said this time there is a problem but it is not covered under the
warranty. ( Slave cylinder has leaked onto clutch and become corroded ).
Can any of you clever people out there give me any advice please !!!
Thank You.
Check your dates, seems to me you still have month warranty left

·
Administrator
10,547 Posts
It's not disputing the time factor of the warranty being six months, the dispute is the problem "Slave cylinder has leaked onto clutch and become corroded" they state is not covered under the warranty.
WobblyMan an update on this situation would be appreciated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts