Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok peeps i am a music freak and love a good stereo, My abarth has a great sound to it with some good bass from the under seat sub.. But saying that my Fiesta works van base model also has a great stereo, so from you owners what is the sereo like in the Mokka cranked up is it good...

Craig

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Is it that bad no one wants to say anything lol...

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi Wibbla,
I am also a music lover of everything from DnB to Bangin House to pop and easy listening and although ido not have my Mokka yet but i did check out the stereo in the one i went to see (the non-Sat-Nav version - CD400) and i washappy with what i heard.

Cant say i cranked it up to max but it was plenty loud enough and still nice and clear but if you are used to a bass tube then i doubt its gonna stack up.

I am sure there will be an aftermarket kit to be able to put your own head unitin at some pointthough

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love my bass lol... but the works fiesta van has no bass sub etc and sounds great so hopefully it will be fine :) as they do make stereos so people don't have to change them now a days... no call from dealer today yet to say my mokka has turned up :(

·
Registered
25 Posts
Wibbla,

Collected our Mokka SElast night.

Stereo quality is good but still have to play about with the tone settings. If you are a gadget freak, Bluetooth systemallows you to audio stream froman I-phone 4.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will be happy if it streams my galaxy s2 via Bluetooth... as I have spotify unlimited music :)

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Has anybody got the Nav unit one yet? I'd like to confirm from someone who's used it if it does digital radio... every person I've spoke to about it says yes but even so...

·
Registered
633 Posts
Not DAB, DMB, Digital Media Broadcasting.
<strike>Same radio channels as Freeview TV Receives.</strike>
Amended after picking up car, - Just like DAB!!

Edited by: Blum

·
Registered
110 Posts
i wonder if someone here had installed a 3rd party active sub to their mokka. i have a spare from my old card i bought from halfords but i dont know if it can be installed on our mokka.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I've got an Exclusiv with a CD400 and it's excellent. Set up the EQ properly and the bass is really good, gets a nice little breeze coming out of the speakers!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've just bought a 10 month old Mokka X elite nav, very impressed. Loud and clear with my iPod, good bass too.
I have a full Alpine amp n speakers which I now don't need lol
I would like to know what RMS output the stereo nav thing puts out for the future tho

1 - 12 of 12 Posts