899 Posts
Sorry no, i am up North, mine had the same problem update sorted it out

wellinever, or nigelbrooks or others, maybe able to guide you when they appear

You can ask your dealer to get in touch with Vauxhall to send them the update
as other dealers have done

·
Registered
8 Posts
My Mokka is booked in for the update today. Got Vauxhall Customer Care Technical department to confirm the update was available and for them to let my local dealership know it was available. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Car all done under warranty. The 15 mile drive home and no issues. Hopefully that is now fixed.

So to update this thread Advance Vauxhall Slough are aware of the issue and have the TSB to fix it.

Thanks to this forum and everyone that helped.

·
Administrator
10,547 Posts
Are all dealers not aware of this TSB? I took my Vauxhall in to my local dealer and when I asked them for this update they looked at me like I was from mars. I then contacted Vauxhall customer care and the person who answered again knew nothing of this TSB 3346. I am really starting to hate my mokka x because of this 1st gear issue.

Now the update has been accomplished, hopefully the hate will turn to love. Good luck and happy motoring.

Reactions: Leytoncooke

·
Registered
10 Posts
Eden Vauxhall, Christchurch in Dorset now also know about the update. Had mine done today.. so relieved after what has been 18 months of me being fobbed off. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’m experiencing the same issue as everyone on this thread. It’s intermittent. I’ve only had it 2 months a 1.4 turbo. I’m quite a Rushful driver. Looking at these issues im
Starting to regret trading in my old car for this. But I’ve come to the conclusion if it’s driving it driving. Will try to adapt driving style to see if it helps I do not know why Vauxhall aren’t recalling this car

·
Super Moderator
BR 3 car pacer. 10 litre turbo diesel
3,587 Posts
It’s a known problem which I thought would have been sorted by now. Take it to the dealer and check that the software update TSB 3346, has been done

·
Super Moderator
BR 3 car pacer. 10 litre turbo diesel
3,587 Posts
Posts merged

·
Registered
937 Posts
They should not charge for the upgrade if done .i had mine done 2yr ago at no charge

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
They've probably forgotten about it after all this time, it only affects early Mokka X 1.4 manual models, is that what you own, if so did you give them the TSB number?

·
Registered
3 Posts
21 - 40 of 41 Posts