·
Super Moderator
BR 3 car pacer. 10 litre turbo diesel
3,587 Posts
Davidsons of Morpeth, Coopies Lane, Morpeth 01670 512115

·
Registered
118 Posts
Arnold Clark Stoke are aware of the update (as mine was booked in to be done)

Greenhous Vauxhall PDI Stoke (where i work fixed it in house to save me waiting a week)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Archie Moss Coalville Leicester-shire .

This is what they got off there TSB system when asked about it.
There reply.

''Regarding TSB 3346

In case of customer complaint, explain the feature and advice customer to apply the clutch pedal properly when shifting. This technical service bulletin will be updated as soon as a new calibration will be developed and released
this is a copy of the tsb statement but we will check any software updates when vehicle in.''

A bit derogatory. Edited by: Mok7Tick

·
Registered
83 Posts
Been to dealers and there is NO software update for Diesels .

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Mok7Tick said:
Been to dealers and there is NO software update for Diesels .
That's because the software issue only affects the 1.4 manual petrol.

Any similar problem on a Diesel must be a different fault.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Software update for Diesels is being work on and is not ready for release yet.
And we do have the same problem on ours. (as well as many other software related problems
)

·
Banned
899 Posts
Mok7Tick said:
Software update for Diesels is being work on and is not ready for release yet.
And we do have the same problem on ours. (as well as many other software related problems
)

I find that very interesting, that it is exactly the same problem, as the 1.4 turbo

·
Registered
111 Posts
My Mokka X Elite Nav had its software installed by Drive Vauxhall in Aldershot , Hants. I requested them to do this when it went in for its first service today. Seems they had no problems in getting it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
My Mokka X has had the update done today on its first service at ""Bristol Street Chesterfield""�. They seemed aware of the TSB No. and even mentioned it in the video vehicle health check. Throttle feels more responsive ie.not as woolly, gave it a fifty mile run no problems. Seems so much better. Mike.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi mokka ken, is your mokka x a diesel. These symptoms are exactly what my 63 reg cdti is doing. I bought the car 3 months ago from a ford main dealer and reported the fault under their warranty. They said no faults showed up under diagnostic checks, but if it continues, they will send it to our local vauxhall dealer. It would be nice to go to them armed with the fact that an upgrade is available.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi East coast royal. My Elite Nav Mokka x is the 1.4 petrol engine with manual box. I've done quite a few miles since the update and the car has been so much better. So much more responsive to the throttle with absolutely no hesitation or shudders.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for your reply Mokka Ken,I'll just have to wait until a software update is available for the diesels then. It does appear that other people with diesels are suffering with the same problems. Would be great to get it sorted.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Are all dealers not aware of this TSB? I took my Vauxhall in to my local dealer and when I asked them for this update they looked at me like I was from mars. I then contacted Vauxhall customer care and the person who answered again knew nothing of this TSB 3346. I am really starting to hate my mokka x because of this 1st gear issue.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi to all, Does this also affect the 1.4 Turbo auto? as we pick ours up in a week or two, the boat from Korea is docking tomorrow evening at Bristol. Cheers. Greg

·
Banned
899 Posts
Are all dealers not aware of this TSB? I took my Vauxhall in to my local dealer and when I asked them for this update they looked at me like I was from mars. I then contacted Vauxhall customer care and the person who answered again knew nothing of this TSB 3346. I am really starting to hate my mokka x because of this 1st gear issue.

NO they are not, Ring round and find one who is up too speed and Vauxhall can be
a little shy about it

1 - 20 of 41 Posts