Numbers 9. 95040797. Bolt
14. 95040798. Bolt
10,11562183 , Nut
12,20761549 , upper bracket
Part numbers

·
Registered
876 Posts
Why is that when a member asks for information.they don’t have the decency to acknowledge the reply’s when some one answers it .if they are sorted just post sorted now thanks

·
Registered
218 Posts
Happens all the time on, other forums as well.
You have no idea if your info was of any use or if the problem is sorted.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Afternoon all . I have just purchased a space saver wheel and tyre it s a16 inch wheel with a 125/70 R16 continental tyre on . The tyres on my Mokka are 215/55 R18 having got it home there is a good 4 inches of difference between the spare and the tyre on the car but if the tyre was any bigger it wouldnt fit diameter wise into the wheel well . Why do they make things so confusing ? Thankyou
I have exactly the same problem. I have just bought a 2015 Mokka 1.4i Turbo. So what was the outcome? I have a flat tyre and need to put the spare on to get to the garage.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Afternoon all . I have just purchased a space saver wheel and tyre it s a16 inch wheel with a 125/70 R16 continental tyre on . The tyres on my Mokka are 215/55 R18 having got it home there is a good 4 inches of difference between the spare and the tyre on the car but if the tyre was any bigger it wouldnt fit diameter wise into the wheel well . Why do they make things so confusing ? Thankyou
I have exactly the same problem. I have just bought a 2015 Mokka 1.4i Turbo. So what was the outcome? I have a flat tyre and need to put the spare on to get to the garage.
Surely we're not expected to put the spare on and then run on three touching the ground and one not ?

·
Super Moderator
10,171 Posts
That is exactly what a space saver wheel is intended for in an emergency, much better than a tin of gunk.

·
Super Moderator
BR 3 car pacer. 10 litre turbo diesel
3,495 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. The space saver wheels are 16”. Most members have bought there’s from E bay. If you use the search function, there’s lots of information on the subject 👍

·
Registered
876 Posts
I think they are all 16”.they are not ment to be used permanently it’s only a get you going again and makes you get the original repaired

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was lucky enough to have the spare wheel with the car when I bought it and the original 17" wheels had been swapped out for 16" wheels with a deeper tyre profile. When I sell this car on, its next owner will also be getting a full set of winter tyres to go with it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I've just joined and as I'm due to get a Mokka on 28 May. This is replacing my current Meriva car. Question is that I have a space saver for this and does anyone know if it will fit the Mokkax 1.4 Active 2018?

Post merged.

·
Super Moderator
10,171 Posts
Hi Steve Watson and welcome to this Forum.

Newbies
New to the site? Please introduce yourself here. **Please note, this section isn't for questions. INTROS ONLY.
This thread will shortly be merged here.. mokka spare wheel

41 - 55 of 55 Posts